Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stains | Stains Sentence
- There were stains of dirt upon his coat.
- The stains of ink are chronic on their meagre fingers.
- Marble, stains on, 305.
- She lay on the couch asleep, tear stains on her cheeks.
- To remove Stains and Blemishes from Prints.
- To Whiten Articles and Remove Stains from them.
- To Whiten Articles, and Remove Stains from them.
- She had washed the stains from her face, and changed her attire.
- If there be stains in the articles, take them out with spirits of hartshorn.
- By this process, spots and stains of any kind will be effectually removed.
- It is whitish, but sometimes has yellowish stains toward the base.
- Dirty walls, covered with stains where former captives have squashed bugs.
- But, oh! her face is pale, is pale, And the red blood stains her side.
- The red blood drops from the dead beast's mouth and stains his hand.
How To Use Stains In A Sentence?
- A slice of raw potato rubbed well into them will remove stains from the fingers and hands.
- Paul stood erect, but there were stains on his shoulder, and he was pale and weak.
- The milk which oozes from the tree stains of a deep black, which no ablution will remove.
- With a smile, pretending that she does not notice the stains of blood, she unfastens the ropes.
- As she spoke the pen escaped from her fingers and fell upon my papers, leaving ink stains there.
- That stains their incense with polluted breath, Are forming leagues in troublous enmity.
- On priestly heads that falls, And stains the florid tracery Of banner-dighted walls!
- She thinks it is better to have stains on her carpet than stains on their souls through any neglect of hers.
- Probably the most interesting of all his duties to the analyst is that of judging from what animal the blood stains came.
- Penny indicated water stains along the hem which suggested that the garment had been allowed to trail in the snow.
- Deepening stains remained of whosever blood it was that had been contributed from the last autopsy performed on the surface of the table.
- I had torn off the offending glove, and when we halted by the corral would have removed the stains from the wrist with a handkerchief.
- The canvas was foul with half-coagulated stains whose color made it unnecessary to inquire if the wound had been fatal.
- Instantly the blood from the opened wound spirted up, covering my hand and sleeve with the accusing stains you see!
- For there were now no soiled stains of the street to mar his beauty, and the little hands upon the coverlet were as dainty as need be.
- You may as well drive down a duck into a dirty puddle, and expect lasting stains on its pretty plumage.
- But these precautions only half reassured him, for he knew that he could not see properly and that certain stains had very likely escaped him.
- As the carriage dashed away the friends drew long breaths of relief and wiped away the blood and powder stains from their heated brows.
- Crimson stains were on Virginia's cheeks, and the package she carried under her arm was like lead.
- It stains differently, and, as we shall soon see, it appears to be in most intimate connection with the center of cell life.
- Its unjustified persecution of Walker to serve the spite of a money-lord forms one of the darkest stains on our national history.
- I only wish I could wipe out those stains on our national honor, by repealing at once laws so discreditable to us.
- Constance Fellows in her shabbiest frock, paint stains on her hastily washed hands, looked gayly in on them.
- Different colours were found among the men, sometimes on the same head, caused by something they put upon it, which stains it white, red, and blue.
- The sea, as Euripides says in one of his plays about Iphigeneia, washes away the stains and wounds of the world.
- The bright refractive spots above referred to are, however, granules taking the usual stains quite readily, and not spores as supposed by Kern.
Definition of Stains
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of stain | plural of stain
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stains in a sentence
sentence with Stains
Stains used in a sentence
Stains make sentence
make sentence with Stains
make sentence of Stains
Stains sentence in english