Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stared | Stared Sentence
- Philippa stared at her companion.
- The men stared at him.
- Hicks stared up at him calculatingly.
- I stared at him a second.
- Richard stared at his sister in amazement.
- He stared around in the light of the flash.
- I stared for a moment as if doubting my eyes.
- Gray stared across at him in angry bewilderment.
- Smith stared after him, frankly astonished.
- Raising her head, the woman stared at her without replying.
- The artist stared at Hubert a long time in silence.
- She simply stared at her caller in a noncomprehending manner.
- Gray stared blankly at the man for a moment without answering.
- Burckhardt flung open the front door and stared out into the quiet street.
- The man stared at him with a fierce incredulity in his gleaming dark eyes.
- The landlord threatened, starvation stared them in the face.
- He stared at the bright flame of the lamp, he listened to the silence.
- Renouard, his hand grasping the back of a chair, stared down at him dumbly.
- Archibald stared at the Doctor a moment, and then burst out laughing.
- He stared down in an undecided way at the helpless Mrs. Carrington.
- He staggered to his own desk and stared unseeingly at the morning's mail.
- He brought it on himself," he muttered, as he stared down at the still figure.
- Miss Moorsom's eyes stared black as night, searching the space before her.
How To Use Stared In A Sentence?
- The others stared after him as he marched down the boardwalk in his headstrong way.
- Women stared from the doors of the houses and the children had apparently gone into hiding.
- The clerks stuck their pens behind their ears and stared after him from the windows.
- Burckhardt went back to his own office and stared distastefully at the unopened mail on his desk.
- Lifting his sensitive young face, he stared up at the row of decaying tenements.
- The Burckhardts stared at each other for a heartbeat, then hurried fearfully to the window.
- Dearing stared fixedly at Harding for a moment, and then thrust the paper into his hand.
- Patricia sank down beside Rita Stanford and stared under cover of the fire-flicker.
- No one could appreciate better than ourselves the unpleasant possibilities that stared us in the face.
- So he stared while the homunculus letting his cloak fall about him, aspired an immense quantity of snuff out of the hollow of his palm.
- We were patted on the back if we resembled the English models; we were stared at or sneered at if we did not.
- He stared about with his mouth open and saw a white woman issue from the long grass in which a small hut stood buried nearly up to the roof.
- Like one suddenly bereft of all power of speech or motion I stared mutely at the black wall before me.
- She walked up to the fire-place without regarding my uncle; who raised his nightcap with one hand, and stared earnestly at her.
- We stared at the farmer while he raved, lit his cigar, and then, in the torrent of his passion, let it out again.
- The whole company stared at me with a whimsical muggy look, like men whose senses were a little obfuscated by beer rather than wine.
- She stared so long with the door in her hand, this time, that I rushed past her and ran up the stairs.
Definition of Stared
simple past tense and past participle of stare
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stared in a sentence
sentence with Stared
Stared used in a sentence
Stared make sentence
make sentence with Stared
make sentence of Stared
Stared sentence in english