Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stay Home | Stay Home Sentence
- He had to stay home in the pen.
- I only thought you were going to stay home.
- I have said that you are to stay home from the ball.
- But you better stay home and go to school.
- I wanna stay home and think.
- That settled it; Ruth would stay home with her mother.
- I'd better stay home.
- My best advice to you is to stay home and tend to your knitting.
- You'll have to stay home and make up those grades this summer.
- You can't let a youngster, capable of learning, stay home from school.
- But, if you'll follow my advice, Stay home and learn your catechis-sum.
- Edith said, "He'll stay home, Hank.
- And yet we say--"Stay home and can the cherries!
- I wish you could stay home awhile and play with us as
- Oh, Justin, stay home this evening
- An' I wants to stay home with you an' see
- I didn't want to stay home for reasons,
- Auntie Em, could I stay home today?"
- Why can't they stay home for a while?"
- Why don't you stay home evenings?"
- You stay home and tell papa all about it, but leave me in peace."
- No, I stay home.'
- I thought I'd rather stay home and read, if you didn't mind."
How To Use Stay Home In A Sentence?
- Each declared she would 'most rather work at any old thing than stay home and do nothing.
- I'm not going to stay home and keep house, and look sober, with my hair done up behind.
- Sho God did tend to wife and took care of them and they had to stay home cause it wuz always a new baby.
- Or perhaps the essential desires of each will be fulfilled best if you stay home tonight to catch up on your sleep, and then go to a movie tomorrow night.
- And she had refused the offer of a nice foursome and one of Lucille's cheerful friends, to stay home and be treated this way!
- I've been going to school a little this winter again, for Martha is big enough to help mother and i only stay home to wash.
- You're nothing but a mass of superstition, and if you're so scared for fear it will rain on your wedding-bonnet a Saturday, you can stay home under cover the rest of your life, for all I care.
- We towed the saplings and started down stream" All the fellows were there except Skinny, because the doctor made him stay home on account of being all played out.
- I was so glad, because then I could stay home and talk to Great-aunt Lucia, and it was the first time I'd been with her long alone.
- Then he has to learn to give up any pleasure of his own for hers--and travel when she wants to travel, or stay home when she wants to go alone.
- Commute by rocket--or better yet stay home and do all your business by TV-telephone, or by waldo if it were that sort of thing.
- Evan wanted to go, too, but Henty grunted in disgust--and Nelson agreed to stay home and tend the stock.
- The next day he telephoned to the president that he would not come down to work--he would stay home and rest his eyes, sleep and get rid of the persistent headache.
- Unfortunately it happened, too, that this was the day when the sewing society met, and Mrs. Tucker had asked Bettie to stay home for the afternoon because the next-to-the-youngest baby was ill with a croupy cold and could not go out of doors to the cottage.
- They'd rather stay home and yelp about socialism and anarchism and Lord knows what-all. '
- He says I can stay with your Uncle Roger till the fall 'cause I promised I would, but after that I'm to stay home and go to school right along and learn to be whatever I'd like to be.
- It will, probably, do me more good to stay home and read the Bible to you than to be at church."
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stay Home in a sentence
Stay Home sentence
sentence with Stay Home
Stay Home used in a sentence
Stay Home make sentence
make sentence with Stay Home
make sentence of Stay Home
Stay Home sentence in english