Steps Toward In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Steps Toward | Steps Toward Sentence
- Helen rises and steps toward him.
- She came a few steps toward them.
- She rose and stumbled a few steps toward him.
- I then retraced my steps toward camp.
- Then he turned his steps toward the hamlet.
- He took a few cautious steps toward the door.
- He took a few steps toward the door of the arbor.
- And so he turned his steps toward the high mountain peaks.
- She literally forced her steps toward the body and stared.
- He steps toward the door, speaking sharply.
- Don Luis took a few steps toward the door.
- From the door he directed his steps toward Charing Cross.
- Dog Star guided his steps toward the pole of Cassiopeia.
- She hurried a few steps toward the house, and stopped again.
- But now, his eyes gleamed as he quickened his steps toward the stable.
- Ollie retreated a few steps toward the inner door, and stopped.
- They directed their steps toward the sea, which was lit up by the rising moon.
- Scarcely had we made half a dozen steps toward them, when they became silent.
- She hobbled a few steps toward them, using a long stick as though for support.
- With one bound he passed from the room, down the steps, toward the door.
- Then, at the other end of the Place, Bruce took a few steps toward us.
- He turned Bess' steps toward Pine Mountain and home.
How To Use Steps Toward In A Sentence?
- She was stupefied by the effrontery of the man as he dismounted and ascended the steps toward her.
- Important steps toward government ownership have been taken in the last twenty years.
- On leaving the dining room the countess and her son directed their steps toward the garden.
- After giving the waiter a thaler for his fee, he turned his steps toward the north.
- Frank slowly retraced his steps toward the house, feeling more nervous and uneasy than ever.
- But the immediate steps toward that solution had to be taken by the advocates of Latitude.
- She knew where he had gone, however, and she bent her steps toward the government wharf.
- He took a few steps toward the recent scene of battle where the two men stood, still watching him.
- As the second day came on with no sign of Davis they turned their steps toward the tents.
- The ghostly figure, white from head to toe, moved with measured steps toward the high gate.
- It was a glorious day, and, as usual, the two bird-lovers turned their steps toward the woods.
- In the morning, naturally enough, I again turned my steps toward the chestnut grove.
- I turned my steps toward the main camp of Ottawas, and there I idled for an hour.
- O'Byrn's steps toward Shaughnessy were unsteady but his face was eloquent with settled purpose.
- Sadly he pinned it about his body as well as he could and again turned his steps toward the village.
- He bounded up the steps toward her, drawn as by magnet against which there was no such thing as resistance.
- But he was now advancing a few steps toward her and there was no light in the library, except from the reading lamp.
- Nelson took a few cautious steps toward them, and then turned as though in panic and raced for the landing.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Steps Toward in a sentence
Steps Toward sentence
sentence with Steps Toward
Steps Toward used in a sentence
Steps Toward make sentence
make sentence with Steps Toward
make sentence of Steps Toward
Steps Toward sentence in english