Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stiffened | Stiffened Sentence
- She stiffened herself.
- Larry stiffened again.
- He stiffened at that.
- Madame stiffened in her chair.
- Stafford stiffened in his chair.
- Pride stiffened his will and backbone.
- He stiffened his lips.
- Marjorie stiffened with anger.
- Martin stiffened with surprise.
- I stiffened a trifle.
- Hawksley stiffened in his chair.
- Ruth stiffened visibly.
- What he read stiffened him.
- My back is stiffened up.
- Jo stiffened visibly.
- The exhorter stiffened up.
- Paulette stiffened as if she froze.
- Adown the stiffened side!
- Honor stiffened visibly.
- Roland stiffened in his chair.
- Caleb stiffened visibly.
- His smile stiffened on his lips.
- I stiffened and rose to my feet.
- Offense stiffened the figure under the cloak.
- Babbacombe stiffened at the callous question.
- The chiefs stiffened as they sat.
- But the girl stiffened in her seat.
- Then he stiffened with a new fear.
- They both stiffened at that electric contact.
- Hamlen stiffened at the suggestion of interference.
- Chatterton stiffened to attention as he listened.
- The visitor stiffened in his chair.
- Her body stiffened rigidly.
- The lady stiffened in her starch.
- Maclise stiffened in haughty surprise.
How To Use Stiffened In A Sentence?
- His arm stiffened under her hand.
- Her knees stiffened in anger.
- That something inside me stiffened up.
- Adelle stiffened and threw on high speed.
- He stiffened every muscle to no purpose.
Definition of Stiffened
simple past tense and past participle of stiffen
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stiffened in a sentence
sentence with Stiffened
Stiffened used in a sentence
Stiffened make sentence
make sentence with Stiffened
make sentence of Stiffened
Stiffened sentence in english