Still Being In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Still Being | Still Being Sentence
- Perhaps we were still being observed.
- The war then was still being carried on.
- The wounded were still being passed to the rear.
- He sat still, being sad.
- It's still being borrowed.
- To them the wounded wherever they were found were still being carried.
- The bridge head is still being held and there is now a pause in the fighting.
- In his family everything was still being done to try and dissuade him.
- The harvest of this evil sowing is still being reaped at the present day.
- Still, being a surgeon on one of them wasn't too bad.
- After fifty years, only a tiny percentage are still being sold.
- We have breathing space, but they, poor devils are still being thundered at.
- And thus is the unconscious prophecy of Pilate still being fulfilled.
- Still a thick fog, and we hear that Belgrade is still being bombarded.
- For instance, I had to find out whether I was still being followed.
How To Use Still Being In A Sentence?
- Many such sewers are now in existence, and some such are still being constructed.
- That part of it represented by the fabulous collections was still being protected by the police.
- No doubt suns and systems are still being sent out completed on their limitless circles.
- From the year 1441 to 1500 legacies were still being given towards the building.
- He dared not write asking her for this, for he was certain her mail was still being scrutinized.
- We belonged to Besancon, which was still being besieged in spite of the armistice.
- Still, being of the material from which heroes are made, Jack bore himself doughtily.
- Mrs Saxton was still being kept under strict surveillance, but she, too, was lying very low.
- The attempt was still being made to manage a great railway from London, three thousand miles away.
- Islands, as we have seen, are still being born in Glacier Bay and elsewhere to the northward.
- Here and there a flickering light showed that hasty preparations were still being made in a few houses.
- Of course, there are some works that are still being exploited commercially long after their publication date.
- A brood of wood thrushes which left their nest about the same time was still being fed by their parents about the place.
- Scientists tell us that coal is still being made, but it will take thousands of years to perfect it.
- It was very evident that there was some abnormal distribution of the nerve, as sensation was still being conveyed to that part of the foot.
- The etheric body still being present causes that past life to appear as a vivid and comprehensive panorama.
- The solicitor had told him that the place was still being cultivated, in accordance with a compromise agreement between the litigants.
- The wounded were still being taken away by ambulance and wagon, assorted and picked over like fruit.
- Still, being assured that it had been given to her to walk with celestials, her future course was only a natural sequence.
- I know that many of the ignorant people of the country believe that this war is still being prosecuted with every hope of success.
- Thus he was able to raise his paintings to the highest possible pitch of purity, while still being preoccupied with nature.
- Bathing mantles like those of the 1870s were still being worn by the late 19th century and these were frequently trimmed with colored braid.
- The cavalry spared a few dozen charges for the men within and a small celebration was started to express their pleasure at still being alive.
- Still, being human, the less lofty and conscientious side of me does like to know there is some one who wishes to please me.
- I have been in excellent health during the whole journey, and am so still, being merely worn out from want of food and water.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Still Being in a sentence
Still Being sentence
sentence with Still Being
Still Being used in a sentence
Still Being make sentence
make sentence with Still Being
make sentence of Still Being
Still Being sentence in english