Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stokers | Stokers Sentence
- A dozen stokers had perished.
- The stokers also told us a lot.
- I have seven stokers under me, all Spaniards.
- The crew, engineer, and stokers were all Chinks.
How To Use Stokers In A Sentence?
- They are stokers who fire the furnaces for the engines far down below in the bowels of the ship.
- In the engine rooms the stokers remained at their posts, the artificer and engineers.
- The stokers in the engine rooms poured in the coal, and the steam rose higher and higher.
- That is to say, they are the gardeners, stokers of the power house, sweepers, and so forth.
- Some of the boats had hardly anyone but women in them; in many the stokers and stewards were quite useless at the oars.
- Meanwhile, the stokers had drawn all the fires and had shut off steam, so that when the ship went down there was no boiler explosion.
- Simultaneously the big blockaders crowded toward them and opened a heavy fire, while stokers shoveled desperately below to get up steam.
- The stokers slumbered peacefully, as did the comrades they should have awakened, when the twinkle of a masthead light crept nearer from out at sea.
- His sword in his hand, he went down the forward companionway, where he met a group of frightened firemen and stokers huddled below.
- From the ten huge, red stacks columns of inky black smoke poured out as the stokers crammed the furnaces beneath.
- To-day the steam was got up, and with the help of our two stokers I worked the engines for a short time.
- Met innig medelijden zien wij de stokers aan, die beurtelings uit de machinekamer opduiken om een mondje vol lucht te scheppen.
- Fourteen generations of stokers would be employed on this celestial excursion before the bold travelers could bring back news of the expedition to us.
- It was indeed as the stokers said, and a strong friendship and mutual regard had sprung up between the grizzled old engineer and the enthusiastic wireless operator.
- The assistant engineer, two stokers and myself, all of us British, shouted "Never!
- We've got proper stokers and all,' he assured her, evidently thinking she was afraid the engine was not being properly attended to, and alluded to that.
Definition of Stokers
plural of stoker
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stokers in a sentence
sentence with Stokers
Stokers used in a sentence
Stokers make sentence
make sentence with Stokers
make sentence of Stokers
Stokers sentence in english