Definition of Stomp (transitive, intransitive) To trample heavily. | (transitive, slang) To severely beat someone physically or figuratively. | A deliberate heavy footfall; a stamp.
Short Example Sentences for Stomp
- 1. You boys stomp your feet well and shake your coats. 🔊
- 2. I'll stomp him off'n the map like he was a rattlesnake. 🔊
- 3. Zelfs schijnt het, dat zij alle even stomp zijn. 🔊
- 4. Toe jô, stomp terug, of jij krijgt alles alleen. 🔊
- 5. Er zijn lieden, die hun zwaard stomp lieten en linksch zijn in het hanteeren. 🔊
- 6. Gonna stomp all over any Blue Bellies as comes into this town? 🔊
- 7. Il montrait, en parlant, Stomp qui luttait furieux avec les deux Cafres. 🔊
How to use Stomp in Sentences?
- 1. He had a tremendous loud voice and would sometimes sneak up behind you, yell, wave his arms and stomp his feet. 🔊
- 2. Eri is one of the finest fellers that ever stepped, but you can't stomp on his toes much, and he's clear grit inside. 🔊
- 3. The mean sort'd pick out some harmless, helpless party, and stomp up and down, r'arin' and cussin' till they got up a big mad. 🔊