Short & Simple Example Sentence For Store To | Store To Sentence
- Then we visited the village store to make our purchase.
- He had stopped at the local store to purchase provisions.
- But I who give all of my store to all.
- I knew there was something I forgot from the store to-day.
- Then he went back into the store to attend to other matters.
- It was a rule of the store to keep them always in the locked case.
- By this time he was talking loud enough for all in the store to hear.
- The actual moving from the old store to the new was a herculean task.
- Suppose one of the girls here goes to the store to buy a piece of cloth.
- After dinner I dropped into a drug store to buy a cake of soap.
- At that moment, old Mrs. Ploughman entered the store to buy a paper of pins.
- See you, I want six of the boys at Lablache's store to-night at eleven o'clock.
- You were at the jewellery store to see about Miss Constantine's ring.
How To Use Store To In A Sentence?
- Then he condescended to devote a share of his precious store to the courtiers behind him.
- Scattergood had first encountered her when she came to his hardware store to buy a plow.
- Joyce agreed to this heartily, and they turned into a store to purchase the candles.
- He stopped at the corner drug store to spend his car-fare for an ice-cream soda.
- He wanted to get some gloves, but did not know when he could get to a store to buy any.
- The sale of goods by the store, to surrounding communities, has been greatly extended.
- Supper was not on the table, and I went into the store to see if the mail was ready.
- In the afternoon, Pauline and her mother went down to the store to buy the matting.
- I'll stop at the drug store to 'phone and make a date with Ruth for to-morrow morning.
- I dared not appear at any store to buy food, and I could not let the dear old man go hungry.
- It was on a rainy November night that I came down to the store to call Billy to supper.
- Macgregor had already left his toboggan at a sporting-goods store to be equipped with runners for use on ice.
- You understand this was not like stealing candy from a store to our way of thinking, so we were certainly not doing anything wrong.
- Ladies should not monopolize the time and attention of salesmen in small talk, while other customers are in the store to be waited upon.
- The bees had been hard at work carrying a portion of their store to some new hive, but there were gallons of it still there.
- In the meantime the girl behind the counter had become more frightened than ever and she ran to the back of the store to summon assistance.
- Possessing boundless capital, he would engage in every scheme of commerce from a general outfitting store to a corral.
- Sadly she left the room, and locking it after her, repaired to a store to purchase a few necessary articles of furniture.
- When he repairs to the drug-store to abuse or praise the powers that be, his wife reads the paper, too.
- By this time customers were coming into the store to buy toys and other things, and the toy counters and shelves were busy places.
- Certainly no one ever did other than very faulty work if, not having such a store to draw on, when he began writing he left off reading.
- I have seventy-five dollars for this wonderful mahogany bed that is really worth seven hundred dollars in any store to-day.
- And stop on the way and get a small steak, and ask the drug-store to deliver a pint of ice-cream at six-thirty sharp.
- She would not take Elizabeth to the store to face the head man without having her fixed up according to the most approved style.
- So after school quite a crowd went around by Harrison's toy-store to see the wonderful chairs.
- In reality he was a bit chagrined, having pictured with some pleasure the Boston aristocrat going from store to store for a situation.
- These trees all gave him such a bounteous supply of boughs and branches that Freyo soon had store to last him for his carving a whole year or more.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Store To in a sentence
Store To sentence
sentence with Store To
Store To used in a sentence
Store To make sentence
make sentence with Store To
make sentence of Store To
Store To sentence in english