Straightforward In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Straightforward | Straightforward Sentence
- But his evidence was straightforward enough.
- All should be plain, all straightforward to the end.
- He was a straightforward man, and transparent as glass.
- The bargain, I repeat, was a fair and straightforward one.
- His earnest and straightforward manner was not that of a mountebank.
- But there was something very straightforward in her pure little face.
- The children behaved with the same straightforward affection and goodness.
- I was in favor of direct, straightforward action in the matter.
- He is young and rather comely, but has not a straightforward look.
- But the man was straightforward and high-minded, and so was the author.
- This pleasant, straightforward speech restored her confidence.
- His story is a straightforward one, nervously told, dramatically told.
- The universe is frank and open, and God is straightforward and honourable.
- His eyes are brown, pleasant, set wide apart, straightforward of expression.
- Away went Tod, in his straightforward fashion, to look for Roger Monk.
How To Use Straightforward In A Sentence?
- There was nothing for it now but a straightforward declaration of the dreadful truth.
- Or is it, rather, owing to our being too straightforward to mislead one another?
- I intend to have one brief, straightforward talk with mother, and declare my purpose.
- We used a plain, straightforward code, and our letters might have been read by anyone on earth.
- Mrs. Barnaby had a lively curiosity and always took the most straightforward means to gratify it.
- To the end he fought his foes in his old, plucky, honest, vigorous and straightforward style.
- I am a straightforward man, Celia; and I am unfit for the care that has been thrown upon me.
- Like all American Romanys, he was more straightforward than most of his race in Europe.
- Unfortunately he had not learned that every one else was not as honest and straightforward as himself.
- Certainly the effect of the barrister's straightforward statement was unlooked-for.
- With the straightforward simplicity that characterized all his dealings, he proceeded to state his errand.
- All her answers had been straightforward and given unhesitatingly, but they did not bring confidence or conviction with them.
- He at least had been straightforward in his purpose, and had spoken as soon as he had been assured of his own mind.
- In more straightforward times flattery itself was more straight-forward; falsehood itself was more true.
- She was not a subtle person, unused to any self-communing that was not perfectly straightforward and simple.
- It does not occur to you to admit your capabilities as a cricketer in an open, straightforward way and place them at the disposal of the school.
- His straightforward assertions, and the perfect indifference of his tone and manner, increased this impression.
- If we keep on our own straightforward way, the world about us may be as bad as it will, it can do us no harm.
- He felt a little dissatisfied, cheated, as though the straightforward answer for which he had come had been turned into the counterfeit of evasion.
- It is a plain, straightforward story of the author's life on the plains of Dakota.
- He is a good, honest craftsman, with a fine enthusiasm for his subject, and he is content to set things before us in a straightforward way.
- He sees everything, he hears everything, he makes himself at home, and when he wants to know anything he asks a straightforward question.
- He was a simple, straightforward youth, very fond of his sister, and loth to leave her, but very glad to be his own master at last.
- You do go as straightforward as most on 'em; but I ain't quite sure but that there are a few twists and twirls.
- Athletes, he believed, were simple, straightforward people, cruel and brutal if you like, but never petty.
Definition of Straightforward
Proceeding in a straight course or manner; not deviating. | easy, simple, without difficulty | (figuratively) direct; honest; frank
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Straightforward in a sentence
sentence with Straightforward
Straightforward used in a sentence
Straightforward make sentence
make sentence with Straightforward
make sentence of Straightforward
Straightforward sentence in english