Short & Simple Example Sentence For Strange | Strange Sentence
- There is something strange in all this.
- The idea was new and strange to me.
- Nothing could go on in that strange atmosphere.
- The emotions it caused were strange and indefinite.
- It was always so with this strange young man.
- Those strange eyes of hers quite upset me.
- A strange thing happened to him that night.
- There came a strange black dog into my house!
- He woke suddenly with a strange sense of terror upon him.
- And the glance he bent on Gray was a strange one.
- He seemed to be tormented by some strange fancy or apprehension.
- It seemed a strange question at such a hallowed time as this.
- Heav'ns, what a strange disease is this!
- It would have been strange if he hadn't felt blue.
- It is not a strange sight to catch a glimpse of deer along the shore.
- There's more in this, and you shall hear strange news.
- So strange a circumstance, as you may well suppose, gave her a sudden shock.
- But new swains, strange shepherds now On our mountains feed their flocks.
How To Use Strange In A Sentence?
- What was this accidental touch which had evoked the strange accent of her voice?
- The juxtaposition of fierce excitement and deadly boredom is a strange feature of warfare.
- The resorters were a puzzle to them, their ways were so strange and their interests so trivial.
- How strange it is; it is like paying out your whole fortune for a cow that has gone dry.
- I was stupefied, paralyzed, petrified, with these strange results, but they did not convince me.
- And then, despair, like misfortune, makes us acquainted with strange bed-fellows.
- Now on hearing this strange announcement, Ablano pierced Garrofat with his eyes.
- But investigation proved that they were no less mystified by the strange disappearance than he himself.
- There is something so strange about the atmosphere that one feels as though one were in another planet.
- And what is so strange is her utter unconsciousness of her own fantastic and hardly conceivable selfishness....
- But he had no difficulty to keep a straight face because he felt deep within himself a strange inclination to do that very extraordinary thing.
- Phillis had heard that a strange gentleman had arrived in the town this afternoon by the London stage.
- Gray stood by its side, patting it and speaking to it, finding strange delight in its joyful welcome.
- The narrow track skirts dark depths of matted foliage, with strange bird-calls echoing through the gloom.
- It was rather dim to read expressions, but she thought a strange look flitted across the eager face that was staring so hard at her.
- A strange history belongs to the physical conformation of volcanic shores, alternately raised and depressed by the agitation of earth and sea.
- She had on a green silk frock to-night; and surely no color could have so enhanced the clarified brightness of her strange eyes.
- Even when my back was turned to it, the idea of this strange face behind me, peering over my shoulder, was insufferable.
- Ever an air of painful thought, of wretched abstraction; and ever that strange and recurring movement, of glancing fearfully over the shoulder.
- No if I must suffer this strange and dismal influence, it were better face a single foe, than thus be haunted by a thousand images of it.
- For some days the caravan journeyed forward, Bright-Wits filled with constant wonder by the sight of strange cities and people.
- Is it not strange that Mr. Hazlitt, after adopting this definition of liberty, should have supposed that he allowed a real freedom to the will?
Definition of Strange
Not normal; odd, unusual, surprising, out of the ordinary. | Unfamiliar, not yet part of one's experience. | (physics) Having the quantum mechanical property of strangeness.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Strange in a sentence
sentence with Strange
Strange used in a sentence
Strange make sentence
make sentence with Strange
make sentence of Strange
Strange sentence in english