Short & Simple Example Sentence For Strewn | Strewn Sentence
- The ground was thickly strewn with their dead.
- The ground was strewn with glittering flakes.
- The table was strewn with pink-and-white carnations.
- His couch was strewn with honey-flowers and rose-leaves.
- Shops have their merchandise strewn and rotting in all directions.
- The trackside was strewn with disemboweled whitewood barrels.
- The boards were scrubbed to an immaculate whiteness and strewn with sand.
- The window was wide open and all these things strewn about the floor.
- I see the moon and stars strewn over the infinite field of space.
- Rocks strewn about, half hidden in the fallen leaves, must not be overlooked.
- All about it were strewn the bones of Galifron's victims.
- The sky is blue, the sea glistens, the flowers are strewn over the earth.
- Hers was strewn with victims; victims whose names were Boys.
- The waves were strewn with wrecks, and nigh every one a Persian.
How To Use Strewn In A Sentence?
- As we foraged on the days following these fights our way was strewn with corpses.
- The beach was strewn with lumps of hard silex in every form which could do for a hammer.
- Pictures and statuettes, of which he is very fond, are thickly strewn about the whole house.
- In a short time the woodland beauty is exchanged for weedy hills and slopes strewn with boulders.
- Suddenly the Chamberlain happened to catch sight of the gems strewn along the floor.
- Bright shine the helmets strewn with gold and gems, And shields and hauberks graved.
- The ground was strewn with herrings after the fight, which men call the Battle of the Herrings.
- He walked up and down the room; he paused at the window and surveyed the flowers strewn upon the floor.
- If our way was strewn with stones instead of flowers, they at least grew in perfection on each side.
- Only years of dust could be seen inside with the shells of hundreds of dead insects and arachnids strewn all over the place.
- The doorbells were tied in towels, and the whole street in front of the house was thickly strewn with straw.
- Some tore handfuls of the green adorning the pillars, and passing it forward, it was strewn on the steps.
- The history of science, art, music and literature is strewn with the wrecks of such hostile criticisms.
- Their beds are strewn with bowlders, often of immense size, which have withstood the wearing of waters and storms.
- The walls were set with rubies, the floor was of rock crystal, strewn with pink and white rose-leaves.
- He has raked out all those silly old poetry-books of yours, and I find them strewn all over the house.
- The ground was strewn in every direction with a litter of white cube sugar, like the wind-swept drifts of a summer snowfall.
- Moore (1928:154) remarks that runways were plainly marked and well strewn with four-inch pieces of brome-grass.
- There was nothing in sight save the ocean strewn with great masses of wreckage, dying men and women all about me, groaning and crying piteously.
- Evelyn still held fast to her bouquet of red roses, and Maria was laden with baskets and bouquets which had been strewn at her shrine.
- The steps were strewn carelessly with the finest emeralds, topazes, beryls, moonstones, rubies, and crystal diamonds.
- Chook looked idly at the stars, remote and lofty, strewn like sand across the sky, and wondered at one that gleamed and glowed as he watched.
- And away in a distant land, on a high hill, strewn with ruins of an ancient, mysterious race, a man stood with his eyes to the north.
- It was in a state of the utmost disorder; loose boulders and stones were strewn everywhere, and I saw no signs whatever of graves.
- That very day Maria's mother's room had been papered with a beautiful paper with a sheenlike satin, over which were strewn garlands of pink roses.
- Private carriages of really excellent appointment were numerous along the disreputable planked roads or the sandy streets strewn with cans and garbage.
Definition of Strewn
past participle of strew
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Strewn in a sentence
sentence with Strewn
Strewn used in a sentence
Strewn make sentence
make sentence with Strewn
make sentence of Strewn
Strewn sentence in english