Stripped Of In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stripped Of | Stripped Of Sentence
- Diana stripped of joy.
- Death has been stripped of its terrors.
- Later the tree was stripped of its ornaments.
- Adown the forest stripped of bloom.
- It has been stripped of all its tarsia-work and sculpture.
- This trial will show him stripped of all disguise.
- Your side was stripped of oarage in the blast?
- She was stripped of self-respect forever.
- The nails on the wall had been stripped of her garments.
- It was pure intelligence, stripped of flesh.
- Ruined, stripped of everything, undermined!
- He held out his wrists, stripped of skin to the raw flesh.
- The grass was beaten flat, bushes were stripped of leaves.
- The palace was now stripped of all portable and useful articles.
- The mystery was hardly less for being stripped of its gruesome details.
- The whole city was stripped of everything that might be useful to the enemy.
- No delusions could live in this land stripped of all conciliatory deception.
- The human faculty of thought is thereby stripped of its fantastic garb.
- He sat on a silver throne amid a throng of nobles he had stripped of power.
- It is a poor ruin now, stripped of the marbles which once made it splendid.
- Islam, stripped of its theology, is a perfectly simple religion.
How To Use Stripped Of In A Sentence?
- The room has the general appearance of having been stripped of all personal belongings.
- It was stripped of this dazzling ornament to satisfy the rapacity of the conquerors.
- The room had the general appearance of having been stripped of all personal belongings.
- Then the bird was taken down into the cellar by three of them and stripped of its feathers.
- She had been stripped of her canvas, and portions of her rigging had been removed.
- In less than no time we saw the trees under which we were camped stripped of their leaves.
- Stripped of all its verbiage, it was an assurance that the general report was wrong.
- The children were in their best, and gardens had been stripped of their flowers.
- There were no signs of any boats and she seemed to be stripped of both running and standing gear.
- Wilbur was soon stripped of his coat and the young second mate donned the garment.
- War would have won us a peace stripped of all the advantages that make peace a blessing.
- He was exceeding neat in a livery of his old master, which he had stripped of the trimmings.
- The creature stripped of its skin appears as it was before, without any change of form.
- The scoundrelly grain-dealer is stripped of all he possesses and sent away to beg in exile.
- Men and women had been then entirely stripped of their garments, and searched according to rule.
- This consists of a straight and tall spruce-pine tree, stripped of its branches.
- Religion is being tested, stripped of sham and embroidery, and reduced to reality.
- It is like a tree bowed by the wind, and the branch of memory is stripped of its fruit.
- The house was empty and stripped of anything of value, and of anything without value.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stripped Of in a sentence
Stripped Of sentence
sentence with Stripped Of
Stripped Of used in a sentence
Stripped Of make sentence
make sentence with Stripped Of
make sentence of Stripped Of
Stripped Of sentence in english