Short & Simple Example Sentence For Strive | Strive Sentence
- Wherefore then strive against him further?
- And strive to be men.
- I will not strive since yee will have it so.
- How foolish it is to strive against my illness!
- Who strive my love upon the earth to meet!
- We strive in vain to look beyond the heights.
- A System strive to overthrow?
- Thou, Lentulus, strive not to check valiant Ares!
- Godfrey was rather agitated, and he did not strive to hide it.
- I will no longer strive to become a famous warrior of your nation.
- It is our work humbly to strive at producing like beauty with her.
- We try to be faithful to each other, and strive to be good and true.
- His second to strive and prevent their union by subtle and well-laid schemes.
- He must perish if he get that, which he must perish if he strive not after.
- Now, more than ever, we must strive for an alliance between us.
How To Use Strive In A Sentence?
- The authors who combine those charms are rare, but we can strive to be among them.
- Nothing had been too hard or base in his household for those hands to strive with, he knew that.
- Then they began for to strive for that knight, everych one said they would have him to her love.
- In vain did he strive to be just and generous, vigilant and charitable, politic and enterprising.
- Earnest Christian ministers and laymen strive with this misapplication wherever they discover it.
- I began more and more to strive to win this dainty, innocent, pure-minded girl.
- Behoves me to be thankefull to his Grace, And strive in virtue to deserve this place.
- For I, in my old age, strive after that which I was hindered from learning in my youth.
- In the barren home it's faand; Natur fits it to be poor, An 'twor vain to strive for moor.
- If he strive not after it he is no better than the brutes, if he get it he is more miserable than the devils.
- I trow that my saints will watch over me, and that they will give me strength to strive and to overcome.
- Here they strive for a few days' existence by plucking scanty shoots; here they sicken and die.
- They strive to know how nature works, and how man can make use of her laws in the growing of plant and animal.
- And then they began to strive for the lady; for the knight said he would have her, and the dwarf said he would have her.
- It does grieve me to know that you are so long with this demon; but, pray, strive to keep out of her way.
- However difficult and dangerous may be the task entrusted to me, I will strive my utmost to fulfil it.
- And vainly you strive to deter Heaven's vengeance, whose laws you have broken.
- Therefore, and for that reason alone, I hate you and yours, and will strive against you and yours till the death.
- Yet, on the other hand, they can be wounded when they strive even with men; accidents happen to them, they require to eat and drink.
- I must strive to wean myself from everything; if I were only secure that my great sacrifices would bring forth worthy fruits!
- We shall constantly strive to secure entire harmony, good will, vital brotherhood, among ourselves, and to make our order perpetual.
- This fault in conversation is the most difficult of all to amend, and it is unfortunately the one to which those who strive to express themselves correctly are peculiarly liable.
- Yet just such a democratic world-community as we are now beginning in a practical way to understand and strive for, he taught and lived and died for.
- And in proportion as the parents become educated so that they feel their own limitations, they appreciate education for their children and strive to give it to them.
- They say, "No private property," and immediately after strive to maintain private property in its daily manifestations.
Definition of Strive
To try to achieve a result; to make strenuous effort; to try earnestly and persistently. | To struggle in opposition; to be in contention or dispute; to contend; to contest. | To vie; to compete as a rival.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Strive in a sentence
sentence with Strive
Strive used in a sentence
Strive make sentence
make sentence with Strive
make sentence of Strive
Strive sentence in english