Short & Simple Example Sentence For Striving | Striving Sentence
- Is the home striving for more than it deserves?
- With him there was never any striving after effect.
- Her striving on that occasion was by no means in vain.
- His striving for truth is to lead him into darkness.
- Over and over they rolled, each striving to get on top.
- And so I continued, striving and striving.
- He was striving to adjust himself to this exceedingly difficult situation.
- She reclined against the cushion once more, striving not to think.
- She felt the strenuousness of striving to keep abreast of Hattie.
- He was striving for some other explanation of the Jew's death.
How To Use Striving In A Sentence?
- Some show it in their speech by striving to say things that they think especially smart.
- They began to quarrel and fight, each striving to take from the other his portion.
- Radwalader slowly opened his eyes, and after a moment seemed striving to speak.
- However, this study did not at any time permanently affect his vigorous striving after holiness.
- Yet I seem to have been striving with all my being to get words for the truth of things.
- Such an age was bound to see in Faust a symbol of human striving for completeness of life.
- All that winter Anne worked, a little striving creature, with her head held high!
- Upon a time she believed she had known what fame was; but that had been when she was striving for it.
- They clipped and hauled to and fro, each striving to break the other's foothold.
- Hubert spent the afternoon addressing letters to the papers, striving to fan the flame of controversy.
- Arnold ate mechanically, his thoughts striving in vain to focus themselves upon the immediate question.
- They shook their heads and jingled their bits, as though striving to throw off some terrifying impression.
- Neighboring tribes act as hosts in rotation, each striving to outdo the other in the quality and quantity of entertainment offered.
- But to the young man or young woman who is striving to make the most of himself or herself time is more than money, it is character and usefulness.
- Men accompanied by their well-starched womenfolk, women striving vainly to control their legions of offspring.
- We looked with shining eyes at one another and at the various dons who had dropped in and were striving to maintain a front of judicious severity.
- We are continually striving to obtain by selection and subsequent hybridization, the best chestnuts that can be grown in our severe climate.
- Swarms of gibbering coolies manned the long sweeps, striving above all to keep their clumsy craft in safe mid-current.
- For the best worker in the world is the man who works because he wishes to work, and who is always striving to become a better workman.
- Still rocks piled on rocks faced my wearied eyes, vainly striving to pierce through some chink or cranny into the space behind them.
- They were on a craggy height, and the Englishman perceived that his antagonist was striving to press him to the edge.
- The candle sputtered and jumped, as if it were striving mightily to lengthen its golden life if only for another minute; and went out.
- They are down on their knees, crying like children, when they should be on their feet, working, striving for their fellows.
- Faster than he had ever raced to a forest fire, the forester sped along the trail, his companions striving doggedly to keep up with him.
- It tugged and strained at the cord which held it with the strength of a demon, striving to turn on Job and rend him.
- We survey it, however, without horror, because we know that reason is not unseated there, but striving towards her kingdom.
- He meant every word he had said, and somehow he felt he was still beyond the barrier, still outside the citadel he was striving to reduce.
- The two pushed about, Harrigan fiercely striving to break the younger man's hold.
- He dashed hither and thither, shouting and storming at the men, and striving to get them in order, and to lead them to attack the enemy.
- Our Extraordinary Commissions shoot landlords, capitalists, and generals who are striving to restore the capitalist order.
Definition of Striving
present participle of strive | Effort; the act of one who strives.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Striving in a sentence
sentence with Striving
Striving used in a sentence
Striving make sentence
make sentence with Striving
make sentence of Striving
Striving sentence in english