Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stunk | Stunk Sentence
- They said it stunk too badly.
- Horrible guttering tallow smoked and stunk in passages.
- I bought for ten francs one of these fish which stunk terribly.
How To Use Stunk In A Sentence?
- It stunk of gunpowder; and there was little thin layers of smoke hanging quiet between the walls.
- We stunk mightily of seal oil; our garments were shiny with it, the very pores of our skins seemed to ooze it.
- Although it was not yet noon, a case-bottle and glasses were on the table, and the whole apartment stunk abominably with the fumes of whisky.
- Then I, in defence of my honour, killed three of them; and, lest they should have stunk and offended the neighbourhood, ate them up too.
- Thou liest, I think abominably, and thou hadst been In my place, thou wouldst have stunk at both ends.
Definition of Stunk
simple past tense and past participle of stink
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stunk in a sentence
sentence with Stunk
Stunk used in a sentence
Stunk make sentence
make sentence with Stunk
make sentence of Stunk
Stunk sentence in english