Short & Simple Example Sentence For Stunner | Stunner Sentence
- Manning raised the stunner coldly and let him have it.
- He drew out his stunner from its holster and looked at it for a moment.
- Manning looked around him, swinging the stunner loosely in his hand.
How To Use Stunner In A Sentence?
- He was angered however to find his flame pistols and stunner had been taken away from him.
- Next, he brought out a palm-sized stunner which he concealed in his hand by aid of a wrist-strap.
- Manning bent and picked it up, returned the stunner to its holster and held the disintegrator on him.
- His fingers squeezed the rubber-mounted grips of the stunner concealed in the palm of his left hand.
- The man staggered forward two steps, trying to raise his stunner again, but suddenly it clattered to the floor and he crumpled on top of it.
- Suddenly Manning was among them, smashing his way through with a stunner in his hand, swinging it like a club.
- It's a stunner to find that Joe's gone, now, in addition to all the rest, but we must keep a stiff upper lip.
Definition of Stunner
(colloquial) Anything that is stunning. | (wrestling) A professional wrestling maneuver in which an attacking wrestler applies a facelock to an opponent and falls to a seated position, forcing the opponent's jaw or neck to drop on the attacker's shoulder. | (science fiction) A pistol firing a beam capable of stunning an enemy.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Stunner in a sentence
sentence with Stunner
Stunner used in a sentence
Stunner make sentence
make sentence with Stunner
make sentence of Stunner
Stunner sentence in english