Short & Simple Example Sentence For Succored | Succored Sentence
How To Use Succored In A Sentence?
- Whenever the enemy may attack them in force, they cannot be succored by either sea or land.
- He succored the imperilled colonists with supplies, and offered to take them back to England.
- More, I was going to refuse aid to a man who had succored me, had shown me genuine kindness.
- She succored and concealed the soldiers whom wounds or fatigue had prevented from following the main body of troops.
- Perhaps it does nightly, certainly it does daily and raw much raw sampling is not succored by the sun.
- But he attained it with his mildness, the inoffensive method by which our religious succored the weakness of those Indians.
- Though violent threats were held out against all who succored them, their parishioners seized opportunities of coming to visit them, and alleviate their miseries.
- Willingly they succored her, and listened to her songs; but grave were their faces and heavy their hearts, for the rule of the invader bore heavily upon them.
- If the queen had really been there, it was no longer a poor woman he had to deal with, but a princess succored by a queen, who bestowed her gifts in person.
- That name tugged at her heart; this suddenly became one of those anguished moments when she yearned over him as over a beloved lost child, to be wept for, succored only through her efforts.
Definition of Succored
simple past tense and past participle of succor
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Succored in a sentence
sentence with Succored
Succored used in a sentence
Succored make sentence
make sentence with Succored
make sentence of Succored
Succored sentence in english