Short & Simple Example Sentence For Succumbs | Succumbs Sentence
- The first man succumbs to his power.
- Influenza generally succumbs to this treatment in two or three days.
- He succumbs to more temptations than woman, because more come his way.
- The mind succumbs and is lost in horror in presence of a deed so damnable.
- He was like the proverbial camel, which succumbs beneath the last straw.
How To Use Succumbs In A Sentence?
- Obviously she is more dangerous than another individual who succumbs to a sudden temptation.
- One step often leads to another until the girl succumbs to a life of prostitution.
- I mean to run my man down till he succumbs to the pressure I will bring upon him, and confesses.
- Merlin, however, succumbs to the silly Niniana, the personification of wanton desire.
- In the Avesta Vistacpa conquers Arejatacpa; in Firdusi Arjasp finally succumbs in the conflict.
- A significant indication of this is that there is no substance known which can counteract its effects; the system either succumbs or survives.
- It rarely belongs to the same man to open and run a career, and usually the inventor succumbs under the weight of his own invention.
- After the tumor stage is well established, the patient usually succumbs in from several months to one or two years.
- He resists in the main, but succumbs in the point of accepting a magic preservative as a gift: and is discovered and lectured accordingly.
- Mercury is by it congealed to the consistency of iron; even alcohol, that can brave the utmost Arctic cold, succumbs to it.
- This complaint always succumbs to the treatment; and a cure effected by it leaves none of those lamentable consequences which attend the exhibition of drugs.
- Administering drugs to the child is as good as murdering it, for the child with its delicate constitution, easily succumbs to their poisonous effects.
- If he has actually stabbed himself, if he has resorted to suicide, then he is dead beyond a doubt: we have just seen how quickly he succumbs to his own venom.
- He cannot be deceived and beguiled; the most secret wickedness is not hidden from him; the swiftest criminal does not escape from him, and the strongest succumbs to his anger.
Definition of Succumbs
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of succumb
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Succumbs in a sentence
sentence with Succumbs
Succumbs used in a sentence
Succumbs make sentence
make sentence with Succumbs
make sentence of Succumbs
Succumbs sentence in english