Sufficiency In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sufficiency | Sufficiency Sentence
- All have a sufficiency of food such as it is.
- Our sufficiency is of God.
- Our sufficiency is of God.
- I guess she had come to believe in the sufficiency of my protection.
- I tol' you that sufficiency times.
- Indeed, there had been a sufficiency of law and lawyers in my affairs already.
- The guests, having a sufficiency of food, left the table one by one.
- Her own Sufficiency to prove, By many a Brawny Neighbour.
How To Use Sufficiency In A Sentence?
- For the greater part of his life he never knew what it was to have a sufficiency of means.
- Still, there are days on which one can obtain a sufficiency of water for half the sum.
- She was dressed tastefully, for she earned a sufficiency as a boarding-house waitress.
- Beat some yolk of egg; and in another dish grate a sufficiency of bread-crumbs.
- Take a sufficiency of water and a sufficiency of flour, and construct a bullet-proof dough.
- Salt springs produce a sufficiency of salt for wholesome use, and medicinal plants abound.
- The ministers of the gospel are sent of God, and all their sufficiency is of him.
- So slight, so thin, so little relieved by any sufficiency of drapery in her poor costume.
- If sufficiency cooked, it is wholesome and nutritious, but exactly the reverse, if made in haste.
- As God, He has a sufficiency of it for every moment of the life of every believer.
- She was not to be thrown off from her essential position, the primacy and all sufficiency of the soul.
- Looking from above upon a plain, the poplars which surround villages where there is a sufficiency of water attract the eye.
- He was a handsome man, and not without a sufficiency of self-consciousness, both as regarding that and other things.
- There is a sufficiency of amusements which are beyond doubt safe and satisfying, without our trying those that may be dangerous.
- When the master chose this site, the others thought that all he expected from the stream was a sufficiency of drinking water.
- He is absolutely self-poised and sufficient; and that self-poise and that sufficiency he takes pains to assure first of all.
- The inside of the polished metal cover of a hunting-watch will sometimes converge a sufficiency of rays, to burn.
- But his precision and appearance of keen prosperity and sufficiency made me act, in spite of myself, deprecative.
- Had we had a sufficiency of troops, more especially of regular troops, there is not the slightest doubt that the victory would have been ours.
- He developed early a notion of the sufficiency of interior furnishings; mere external upholstery never quite secured his interest.
- What the child sleeps in is not a matter of great moment, provided it has a sufficiency of clothing, and be not exposed to currents of air.
- Many roots exist, from which both natives and animals obtain a sufficiency of sap and pulp, to take the place of water.
- He and Schalken each carried a candle, so that a sufficiency of light was cast upon all surrounding objects.
- It is a strange life, but a wholesome one, if you get a tolerable sufficiency to eat, and not too heavy a dose of marching.
- Pour a little water into the bottom, and put under and round the trivet a sufficiency of pared potatoes, either white or sweet ones.
- Having grated a sufficiency of stale bread, butter a deep dish, and line the sides and bottom thickly with bread crumbs.
- There is a sufficiency of quicksilver, lead, and tin, for the wants of the country; and one island is entirely covered with sulphur.
- Mince-meat made early in the winter, and packed closely in stone jars, will keep till spring, if it has a sufficiency of spice and liquor.
- When he did, it was with a great deal of respect; for Blassemare, notwithstanding his coarseness, had a sufficiency of tact.
- How unreasonable and ungrateful should we be if we did not acknowledge that sufficiency and glory that we do absolutely, immediately and universally depend upon!
- He was a muscular man, with doubtless a sufficiency of nerve, but he had not toiled with his arms and led a Spartan life for eight long years.
- A sufficiency at least of the leaders in other countries were co-operating with him, not all the leaders, but those who were in reality most important.
Definition of Sufficiency
(uncountable) The quality or condition of being sufficient. | (countable) An adequate amount.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sufficiency in a sentence
sentence with Sufficiency
Sufficiency used in a sentence
Sufficiency make sentence
make sentence with Sufficiency
make sentence of Sufficiency
Sufficiency sentence in english