Short & Simple Example Sentence For Suffragist | Suffragist Sentence
- I'm a suffragist on twenty counts.
How To Use Suffragist In A Sentence?
- Small wonder that the American suffragist claims for her vote the most miraculous powers.
- Off and on, I should say at least fifty Colorado women have tried to make a suffragist of me.
- I want to convince the woman suffragist that the greatest curse she can precipitate upon her sex is the ballot.
- A suffragist would no more have marshalled her arguments for the overthrow of an equal than she would have corrected a point of etiquette.
- If an anti were setting forth her views when a suffragist entered the room she instantly ceased and began to talk about humidity or the Balkans.
- Now the woman suffragist in Germany differs from the American suffragist in that she is always a member of a political party.
- I'm a suffragist because I want the rest of mankind to have what we've had in Homeburg for the last twenty years or so.
- And with that the aggressive section of the suffragist movement seems to have petered out, leaving the broad reality of feminine emancipation to go on in a beneficent silence.
- Nothing showed the duplicate nature of the suffragist movement more than the great variety of deportment of women in the London streets during that time.
Definition of Suffragist
A person who promotes suffrage. | One who votes.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Suffragist in a sentence
sentence with Suffragist
Suffragist used in a sentence
Suffragist make sentence
make sentence with Suffragist
make sentence of Suffragist
Suffragist sentence in english