Suggestively In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Suggestively | Suggestively Sentence
- He broke off and gazed suggestively at the other.
- He completed the sentence by suggestively crunching a nut.
- And he glanced suggestively at Cynthia.
- I have suggestively placed at p. 119 to Gael.
- The effect was beautifully unique and suggestively semi-tropical.
- A hollow splashing rose suggestively from far beneath the rock.
- Her lips twitched again, the corners turning suggestively inward.
- The member was near the gun butt, but not suggestively near.
- I also bring in here, as much suggestively as determinately, the following.
- His glance traveled suggestively to Harrigan's feet.
How To Use Suggestively In A Sentence?
- He shrugged his shoulders suggestively in the starlight, and there was a smile on his face.
- His visitor wistfully and somewhat suggestively eyed a chair, but made no move to be seated.
- But instead of one character to suggestively set forth we have two, three, a dozen to present.
- The chronicler inserts a phrase which connects his new paragraph very suggestively with the one that goes before.
- Then he repeated the pantomime in which his tongue, the whites of his eyes, and the butt of his ear were so suggestively in evidence.
- My grave was suggestively near the rubbish-heap, but he pointed out that it was because the lily-of-the-valley grew there.
- Outside, the wind was blowing over a bed of new-sprung mint in the garden, and was suggestively fragrant.
- Austin glanced suggestively towards the men, who stood with backs still bent with weariness, about the entrance to the forecastle.
- Then young Esmond laughed in an unpleasant fashion as he drew the lash of his dog-whip suggestively through his hand.
- Turcas and Bouchard exchanged a glance, which rose suggestively from the top of the head of the seated vice-chief of staff.
- No theme recurs more insistently and suggestively in Popiana than Pope's wealth.
- She fancied that he fumbled at his belt, after which there was a horrible gurgle, and he returned rubbing his fingers suggestively with a handful of snow.
- One of the Indians drew a knife and held it suggestively against Brother Jacques's breast.
- The next episode, although showing no very clear connection with the De Jardin mystery, is suggestively allocated with it as its sequel.
- And presently, when she was summoned to supper, she felt no desire to talk; it was so pleasant just to listen to those phrases faintly and suggestively resounding.
- The conditions and aptitudes of the Art are most suggestively discussed in the present volume by one who is not only an artist, but also a master craftsman.
Definition of Suggestively
In a suggestive manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Suggestively in a sentence
sentence with Suggestively
Suggestively used in a sentence
Suggestively make sentence
make sentence with Suggestively
make sentence of Suggestively
Suggestively sentence in english