Superintendent In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Superintendent | Superintendent Sentence
- The superintendent signified his assent.
- Early the next day the superintendent called again.
- The superintendent eyed him, but made no response.
- The superintendent knocked at the door, and both entered.
- Der Superintendent sah ihn streng an.
- Dafuer wurde der Superintendent immer eingeladen.
- The decision of Superintendent Jason.
- Charles Millar was the first Superintendent of the road.
- Jetzt sah der Superintendent wieder Fahrwasser.
- Der Superintendent war ein geplagter Mann.
- Der Superintendent war doch in einer gewissen Erregung.
- Whig) Superintendent of Public Instruction.
- Assistant Superintendent of the Army Aircraft Factory.
- Her loyal superintendent rescues her when she is captured by bandits.
- One of the English miners was made superintendent of the mine.
- In 1834 the new series began, under a new superintendent (Lieut.
- Der Superintendent hatte den Fremden zu einer Besprechung zu sich eingeladen.
- Mat Gleason, superintendent of the Oro Ranch, loafed, his back against a post.
- It won't surprise me a bit to see her county superintendent of schools.
- Milton C. Cooper, Superintendent of District Nine, Philadelphia.
How To Use Superintendent In A Sentence?
- I wirelessed the office and the pier superintendent and they have lost all trace of him.
- Then the superintendent dealt with the matter as the cold discipline of police methods demanded.
- Write to the superintendent of the nearest deaconess home, and ask for directions.
- At last, on the morning of the fourth day, the superintendent again made his appearance.
- Each Superintendent please acknowledge and advise all agents on your division by wire.
- The General Superintendent was the big boss who moved the trains and moved them well.
- You see, Father, I was your representative both as architect and superintendent of the building.
- Mr. Moak, the Superintendent of the road at that time, was criticized for this expenditure.
- Die Frau Superintendent hatte schon mehrmals merklich und merklicher an die Thuer geklopft.
- It must have been a Sunday-school Superintendent who invented excursions to Fort Ty.
- Well-known authority on aviation matters, and Superintendent of the Royal Aircraft Factory.
- The trainmaster had broken in on the superintendent for a moment and the two were conferring in an undertone.
- Permission for this use of the fund was obtained from the state superintendent of public instruction.
- The superintendent had looked relieved when he heard that my stay in the mine was likely to be a short one.
- They were running him down street to a telegraph pole when the assistant superintendent appeared in scant attire and stopped them.
- Women are eligible to all school offices in the state, including those of county superintendent and school director.
- When associated together in a home all the members of the home shall be subordinate to and directed by the superintendent placed in charge.
- The superintendent seated himself with the manner of a man who has had a long and strenuous day, and forthwith began his story.
- The superintendent of the Cleveland organization expressed himself as well satisfied with the work of the visiting housekeepers.
- The superintendent gave a slight bend forward, as much as to say that this introduction to the subject in hand was a matter of course.
Definition of Superintendent
Overseeing; superintending. | A person who is authorized to supervise, direct or administer something. | (Commonwealth of Nations) A police rank used in Commonwealth countries, ranking above chief inspector, and below chief superintendent.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Superintendent in a sentence
sentence with Superintendent
Superintendent used in a sentence
Superintendent make sentence
make sentence with Superintendent
make sentence of Superintendent
Superintendent sentence in english