Short & Simple Example Sentence For Suppers | Suppers Sentence
- Eat your suppers when you prefer.
- Others ate their suppers from baskets.
- They had given dinners and suppers and balls and picnics.
- The city, you know, and these suppers and things.
- Near Philadelphia catfish suppers were popular.
- The venerable Pater Patratus, too, what suppers he gave!
- What capital suppers and things we'll have there!
- Carpet-dances and champagneless suppers are typical of this circle.
- Eat light suppers and refrain from eating late in the evening.
- I suppose you count a few motor rides and a few suppers on the side nothing.
- After that there are the night suppers which flourish till two or half past.
- Avoid highly seasoned food, rich gravies, late suppers and the like.
- Twenty-six to-day, and I always eat two suppers on my birthdays....
How To Use Suppers In A Sentence?
- We were not provided with luxurious quarters or with suppers of this kind there.
- The darkies had suppers in their own quarters and had much merrymaking and laughter.
- Her daughter was not permitted to eat after-the-theatre suppers in restaurants.
- Brockton was as fond of champagne suppers as anyone, but he was not getting any younger.
- Dainty suppers alternated with delicate luncheons, and invitation upon invitation.
- The girls decided to take a swim late in the evening after their suppers had been well digested.
- I recall that our Sunday night suppers were always cornmeal with milk and brown sugar.
- The nights and suppers of the gods became, in his own phrase, suppers of Damocles.
- And after we had eaten our suppers we would talk about what kind of house we would build when our ship came in.
- The building was closed during the day, but beer was sent out both for dinners and suppers to those who required it.
- We are all princes or poets, he exclaimed jubilantly on the occasion of one of those nights and suppers of the gods.
- Ethel treated him so well he was glad to spend all his spare money on her, at theatres, suppers and so on.
- Yet at these same suppers he ate and drank almost nothing, though he furnished the hilarity for the whole party.
- The tired men sat in the smoke at the fires and ate their suppers round which black flies and mosquitoes hovered.
- Meals were irregular and protracted, and there were midnight chafing-dish suppers and bursts of laughter at the most inappropriate hours.
- And this reminds us all that our suppers are near, and we finish the evening's walk quite briskly.
- All the front parlors and front bedrooms had been let at fat prices, and suppers were spread in them for the edification of their tenants.
- When they have had their suppers and begin to feel the keen night air, the next thing is to return to the shelter of the house.
- Big fires were made, and after we had our suppers and a pull at the pipe, we rolled ourselves up in our blankets and went to sleep.
- On some stages where the provisions are more elaborate, the actors in certain plays make a regular practise of eating their suppers on the stage.
- As they were all hungry, the stag he had killed was not too large to furnish their suppers that night, and their breakfasts next morning.
- This day of plenty came in cheerful contrast to the cheerless nights with scanty suppers following the weary days of plodding that had preceded.
- Exercise fatigued him; suppers and even dinners made him ill; women annoyed him as much as they had formerly amused him.
- Never a suggestion as to suppers of pickles and pound-cake, never a hint about midnight dancing and hurried day-time ways.
- He has his little suppers at Moreau's, and knows the ways of the place and names of the waiters.
- There was the talk of chores to be done, suppers to get, and with the breaking up, must come an end to her share in the party.
- Mrs. Brown was an old hand at picnic suppers and knew exactly what to put in and how to pack the baskets in the most appetizing way.
Definition of Suppers
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of supper | plural of supper
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Suppers in a sentence
sentence with Suppers
Suppers used in a sentence
Suppers make sentence
make sentence with Suppers
make sentence of Suppers
Suppers sentence in english