Surprisingly In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Surprisingly | Surprisingly Sentence
- Jerry surprisingly tucked her arm through his.
- And her voice was surprisingly familiar.
- This can be done in a surprisingly brief statement.
- Themistocles showed surprisingly little joy.
- The interval of dark was surprisingly short-lived.
- The green depths of the lake were surprisingly clear.
- The following letter has a surprisingly modern ring.
- They also ascend slopes surprisingly steep.
- Penny found her new duties exacting, but surprisingly easy.
- But Hal seemed surprisingly pleasant.
- Penny's reply was surprisingly calm.
- He seemed to fill up a surprisingly large portion of the room.
- The slim girl found the woman surprisingly heavy to support.
- After all, our matter-of-fact world is surprisingly full of romance.
- Laura brought them, as one would imagine, surprisingly in touch.
- The village, too, seemed to be getting on surprisingly well without her.
- Again Madame von Marwitz lay, surprisingly still and surprisingly unresentful.
How To Use Surprisingly In A Sentence?
- In the mountains themselves, there was surprisingly little of the uncanny vegetation.
- That accounts for the surprisingly large number of men one sees wounded in the head.
- The quantity of the latter found in low-grade crepes from some estates is surprisingly high.
- There are restaurants of all kinds at the Tivoli, some being very popular and surprisingly cheap.
- He danced surprisingly well, as if he were really listening to the music, Joan thought.
- The play proceeded, and the general effect was surprisingly pleasant to Edward Henry.
- Nadine sat down and spread her hands wide with a surprisingly dramatic gesture of innocence and despair.
- I finished the first sandwich in surprisingly short order and was starting on my second when the crowd began coming.
- Often within a surprisingly short time the brain gathers the energies to overcome the frictions with unavoidable surroundings.
- Great pleasure in singing, but imitation here not very successful, though surprisingly so in regard to speech.
- He seemed in a surprisingly cheerful mood, and described his visit and the friends he had met in glowing words.
- The autopsy showed that the frontal lobes were surprisingly small, and that there was a partial deficiency of the median longitudinal fissure.
- If you use this system at lectures you can soon come surprisingly near to a verbatim report which will preserve something more than bare facts.
- He went back to the control room and pulled down the panel which made available a small-scale but surprisingly adequate biological laboratory.
- It was now three years since this part of her education had begun; and yet she had passed through the school with a surprisingly unsullied mind.
- The training of these particular visitors, while varied and often apparently inadequate, is on the whole surprisingly good.
- This cavity was laid open by extracting the tooth; and when the remedy was applied, the sanatory effect was surprisingly prompt.
- Very little loss was experienced during the night, only two men being hit; and the casualties to-day have been surprisingly few.
- He was a tall, thin man with a shock of curly dark hair that he smoothed unconsciously with surprisingly stubby fingers while he thought.
- Shortly before the year 1847 the number of emigrants from Europe arriving in our country had rapidly and surprisingly increased.
- The amount of sickness has been surprisingly low considering the great amount of disease in Petrograd during the last few months.
- It was hard work, but the road was surprisingly free from difficulties or dangers until we reached within two or three hundred feet of the top.
- The primary broadcast units were hidden behind a painted scrim over the stage, and they were surprisingly well built for a first generation tech.
Definition of Surprisingly
In a way that causes surprise because it is unexpected, or unusual.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Surprisingly in a sentence
sentence with Surprisingly
Surprisingly used in a sentence
Surprisingly make sentence
make sentence with Surprisingly
make sentence of Surprisingly
Surprisingly sentence in english