Short & Simple Example Sentence For Surrogate | Surrogate Sentence
- In 1808 he was made surrogate of his native county.
- New York surrogate law and practice, with forms.
- On this evidence the Surrogate admitted the will to probate.
- The opinion of the learned Surrogate is very able and interesting.
- Some of his decisions as Surrogate are regarded as precedents to this day.
How To Use Surrogate In A Sentence?
- The will was offered for probate, and we all went to Philadelphia to attend the Surrogate Court.
- The Surrogate decreed in favor of the will, and the Supreme Court sustained his decree.
- In 1821 he was appointed Surrogate of New York, a position which he retained for twenty years.
- The somewhat superficial and scanty remarks of the journal were no surrogate for the clear vision and power of adaptibility of the young man.
- Their philosophy is to them a surrogate for religion, but they should not be allowed to suppose (if they do suppose) that it is the equivalent of Christianity.
- Two years after he was appointed Surrogate he received the following confidential letter from Mr. Van Buren.
Definition of Surrogate
Of, concerning, relating to or acting as a substitute. | (transitive) To replace or substitute something with something else; appoint a successor. | A substitute (usually of a person, position or role).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Surrogate in a sentence
sentence with Surrogate
Surrogate used in a sentence
Surrogate make sentence
make sentence with Surrogate
make sentence of Surrogate
Surrogate sentence in english