Short & Simple Example Sentence For Swallowed | Swallowed Sentence
- Death is swallowed up in victory.
- But he swallowed bravely.
- The crowd swallowed him.
- Haynes swallowed hard.
- Darkness swallowed us.
- George swallowed hard.
- Sound is swallowed up in sound.
- The woods had swallowed him.
- They were both swallowed up in the deep.
- That he had been swallowed up by the sea?
- He swallowed a smile.
- Waters swallowed and hesitated.
- Teutoberg swallowed the story.
- It was as if the earth had swallowed him.
- Brubitsch swallowed hard.
- Virginia swallowed her pride.
- Lance swallowed his astonishment.
- Malone swallowed with difficulty.
- They swallowed the pills.
- Jemima swallowed hard.
- Porter swallowed audibly.
- And she swallowed him whole!
- Ronicky swallowed a smile.
- Sam swallowed it as if it had been lemonade.
- Sarah swallowed hard.
- Malone swallowed hard.
- Sheila swallowed hard.
- Bartley coughed as he swallowed it.
- Ansell swallowed a little blood.
- Karen asked as she swallowed the spoonfuls.
- The black bag swallowed them up.
- But the giant swallowed him in the same way.
- But he had disappeared as if the ground had swallowed him.
- He then swallowed about a tablespoonful of the water.
- Time and place were swallowed up and lost.
How To Use Swallowed In A Sentence?
- The shadows of the room swallowed him up.
- They and their villages had been swallowed up by the sea.
- They were swallowed up before the helpless onlookers.
- Eveley sat down and swallowed hard.
- And now he is clean swallowed up in the distance.
Definition of Swallowed
simple past tense and past participle of swallow
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Swallowed in a sentence
sentence with Swallowed
Swallowed used in a sentence
Swallowed make sentence
make sentence with Swallowed
make sentence of Swallowed
Swallowed sentence in english