Short & Simple Example Sentence For Swear In | Swear In Sentence
- But did you swear in earnest?
- The little man with the glasses began to swear in his high falsetto.
How To Use Swear In In A Sentence?
- With one accord the soldiers began to curse and swear in the most frightful manner and to insist on speedy vengeance.
- Again he shot and missed it, whereon he began to curse and to swear in his own royal oaths, and the charioteer trembled.
- He was familiar with all literary and scientific data, and according to Clemens could swear in twenty-seven languages.
- If necessary I'm ordering you to swear in court that I was here all day and night.
- The authorities considered conditions so grave that it was decided to swear in immediately 1,000 special policemen armed with rifles furnished by the federal government.
Definition of Swear In
(transitive) To administer an oath to, as an oath of office or of citizenship.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Swear In in a sentence
Swear In sentence
sentence with Swear In
Swear In used in a sentence
Swear In make sentence
make sentence with Swear In
make sentence of Swear In
Swear In sentence in english