Short & Simple Example Sentence For Swine | Swine Sentence
- He was a swine and a snob.
- Sheep and swine were numerous.
- Selfish swine discovered.
- They were husks which the swine did eat.
- A great fat swine then?
- The same is true of swine plague.
- He was the swine who had locked us up.
- There was a herd of swine feeding on the mountain.
- Tis not to swine that men give sherbets.
- The swine was the common sacrifice and the common dish.
- He tells us of the feeding of swine with acorns.
- A necklace of pearls before swine shall we say?
- Megarian swine squealed and tugged at their leg-cords.
- I have rarely sent swine to fairs or stock shows.
- Drunken swine that I am!
- He had stolen an old sandy female swine with six pigs.
- But what did those dirty swine of Germans care!
- The English swine do not seem communicative.
- A Swine R.ri.
- It's not my fault at all, it's that swine Blatchley.
- One of those swine of German officers, I suppose.
- The Jew was to Clotilde as flesh of swine to the Jew.
- Yet are they greedy and weak as the swine and the children are.
- Blatchley was a dam good sort and not a business swine at all.
- They are for the swine who without them would wallow deeper.
- And when he had said this he smote the swine with a knife of stone.
- Good luck always does crawl into the mouths of swine like him.
- I knocked that swine in the club down; but the whispers grew.
- He also aided agriculture by discovering a vaccine for swine plague.
- Make these swine prisoners," he screamed.
- Dead swine were lying about in all directions, partly devoured by others.
- The cows are small and lank, and the same may be said of the swine and sheep.
- The swine of a German blazed away at them with his machine-gun.
- But, next time, the swine will give himself time to take aim at me.
How To Use Swine In A Sentence?
- We are not going to risk bringing her alongside for the sake of swine like you.
- That the swine should be connected with the underground world of the dead, is not surprising.
- He thought it useless to cast the pearls of thought before the swine of ignorance and fear.
- Or is the field suffering from swine fever, of which they are the outward manifestation?
- It was like the herd of maddened swine rushing headlong down a precipice into the gulf.
- A great man throws pearls before swine, and the swine are sometimes changed to men.
Definition of Swine
(archaic) plural of sow
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Swine in a sentence
sentence with Swine
Swine used in a sentence
Swine make sentence
make sentence with Swine
make sentence of Swine
Swine sentence in english