Short & Simple Example Sentence For Syllable | Syllable Sentence
- Not a syllable from the pair.
- Not a syllable about your friends!
- The broken syllable was ended.
- Not a syllable passed his lips.
- Tell me the first syllable of your name.
- Not a syllable about her heart and her soul.
- Is this the first syllable of a name?
- Griffith declined to utter a syllable of apology.
- Charlie strained to catch some syllable of what he said.
- To the last syllable of recorded time.
- Buller drew out the syllable with unctuous relish.
- The syllable drew out almost into chanting.
- Not a syllable would pass his lips.
- Not a scorched syllable shall escape!
- I could not have uttered a syllable to have saved my life.
- What is sufficient, if it refers to one syllable only?
- No syllable was slurred, no point hurried over.
- Every letter and syllable is pronounced (par.
- Every syllable and every shade of voice meant something.
- But not a syllable did Kilbride vouchsafe.
- Scarcely an actor, indeed, knew a syllable of his part.
- From confusion of the first syllable with that of the Lat.
- Not another syllable did Ellison utter.
- Here the word or syllable "man" appears in both cases.
- If I speak one syllable more, the devil take me!
- Not a syllable yet from General Clinton.
- Not a syllable more, sir; I have performed my orders.
- It was the last coherent syllable which he uttered in the affair.
- There was not a syllable in the law relating to the inheritance of a throne.
- It is also the only alliterating syllable in the second half-line.
- No syllable from my lips should send a thought of suspicion to her heart!
- Don't divide a syllable at the end of a line.
- Each syllable of this word may be used separately for the whole.
- Breathe not a syllable of this, and as you value your life betray not me.
- If the accented vowel is not in a constituent syllable synalepha may occur.
How To Use Syllable In A Sentence?
- Nobody seems to have known a syllable about them but the apostles and their converts.
- Dryden more than once helps out his verse with an additional syllable gained by its aid.
- There is not one line or syllable in it that is not written in letters of gold.
- Not a syllable was spoken after that; and in a few moments we were at the house.
- There is not a single phrase or syllable throughout the poem which indicates such a regard.
Definition of Syllable
(transitive, poetic) To utter in syllables. | (linguistics) A unit of human speech that is interpreted by the listener as a single sound, although syllables usually consist of one or more vowel sounds, either alone or combined with the sound of one or more consonants; a word consists of one or more syllables. | The written representation of a given pronounced syllable.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Syllable in a sentence
sentence with Syllable
Syllable used in a sentence
Syllable make sentence
make sentence with Syllable
make sentence of Syllable
Syllable sentence in english