Sympathetically In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Sympathetically | Sympathetically Sentence
- Urquhart sympathetically enquired.
- He was looking sympathetically at her.
- How sympathetically the costume is painted!
- Blanc has most sympathetically described her qualities.
- His uncle looked sympathetically at him.
- Vita nodded sympathetically up at the passionate face.
- Her eyes glistened sympathetically in the half-darkness.
- I looked sympathetically at Anselo.
- She looked sympathetically and eagerly at Catherine.
- I asked, as sympathetically as I could.
- Sheila grinned sympathetically as she completed the sentence.
- He patted her hand tenderly and sympathetically with his uninjured one.
- All look sympathetically at his stooping back, at his white tufts of hair.
- A younger woman stood a bit aside, smiling sympathetically at the reunion.
- Penny nodded sympathetically and walked back to make her report to Salt.
- The Slavonian nodded sympathetically and the two men lapsed into silence.
- And these nods of the judge's head became more sympathetically significant.
How To Use Sympathetically In A Sentence?
- This time the listeners whispered as they glanced sympathetically at the speaker.
- One sympathetically portrayed lesbian character in the many mixed affairs.
- It operates with most force upon the large intestines and sympathetically upon the uterus.
- Mr. Hicks nodded sympathetically and understandingly, and returned the confidence.
- And all Tournon, the while, stood above us on a terrace and sympathetically looked on.
- Henry Bliss's hand fell sympathetically upon the old priest's shoulder, as he shook his head.
- The capacity for listening sympathetically when men boast of their wives and women complain of their husbands.
- She looked at him kindly and sympathetically through her tears, and gave his hand a gentle little pressure.
- For the best interest of the native demands that the two agencies at work for his good work heartily and sympathetically together.
- To understand means to be able to see the situation sympathetically through their eyes, but without losing perspective.
- She overflows with interests of every description, but she is never too busy to listen sympathetically to a child or a friend.
- It deals sympathetically and humorously, not philosophically and strictly, with the panorama and the principles of life.
- The lesser people were anxious to know the kind of characters they were to play, and a few were sympathetically eager to hear the play itself.
- There was a look of resigned despair on his face and Mary smiled sympathetically at him as she went out.
- Two kindly soldiers ministered to us and got us clean towels, and listened sympathetically to the story of our examination.
- She had appeared quite sympathetically cheerful, almost jaunty, since her friend's engagement.
- The ex-ringer operator was plunged in meditation for a while, the others remaining sympathetically silent, and then he resumed in another strain.
- The will, as in all magic, is the motive power which acts sympathetically on the object of desire, that object being in a receptive condition.
- Quimby responded sympathetically and understandingly, as Nattie hesitated for a word that would express her meaning.
- It was lucky for him that his scene was set in Boston, which is always sympathetically on edge to embrace exotic genius.
- She received the leaders of the Monophysites in the palace, and listened sympathetically to their counsels, their complaints, their remonstrances.
- It must have been a life capable of sympathetically reproducing within itself all the great characters, men and women, of the Dramas.
- I held it for a minute in my palm, with an absurd hope that I might sympathetically feel its character, before breaking the seal.
Definition of Sympathetically
Owing to or showing evidence of "sympathy", or affinity; happening through or demonstrating correspondences, whether occult or physiological. | In a manner which demonstrates a sharing in the feelings of others; compassionately.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Sympathetically in a sentence
sentence with Sympathetically
Sympathetically used in a sentence
Sympathetically make sentence
make sentence with Sympathetically
make sentence of Sympathetically
Sympathetically sentence in english