Short & Simple Example Sentence For Tablecloth | Tablecloth Sentence
- A tablecloth and a napkin.
- He was white as the tablecloth and trembling all over.
- The tablecloth is always spread for a dinner.
- Text uses both tablecloth and table-cloth.
- It lies like a tablecloth on a table.
- A clean tablecloth may be a means of grace.
- She pulled up the tablecloth and searched through the drawer.
- The tablecloth should hang almost to the floor at the corners.
- The tablecloth and the lute lying upon it are beautifully painted.
- The boy came in with a tablecloth on his arm, and behind him Ben.
How To Use Tablecloth In A Sentence?
- It falls on the white tablecloth with a dazzling brilliancy as if from some bright lamp.
- Pussy-willow sprays laid flat on the tablecloth decorated the table gracefully.
- When he came to my grandfather the boy had never seen a tablecloth or slept in a bed.
- The one man drew a design on the tablecloth and asked his companion what he thought of the route.
- There were bright pictures and a brilliant lamp and a glittering tablecloth covered with polished dishes and silver.
- But the knives on the tablecloth were the usual restaurant knives with rounded ends and about as deadly as pieces of hoop-iron.
- He disappeared again, and this time returned with a bright yellow tablecloth and a bright yellow picnic basket.
- She stopped arranging the tablecloth and the flowers, as if she had something to say, yet did not know how to begin.
- Bertie wondered what they were waiting for, but the reappearance of the crone with a coarse white tablecloth shed light upon the matter.
- Crossing the room, she takes a tablecloth from the dresser and proceeds to lay tea, setting out crockery for two.
- But on this occasion we have nothing of the kind, nor have we made use of a green-colored tablecloth we sometimes use to drape our hills.
- Slowly the gas expired, and the firelight glowed on the blue and white check tablecloth and the disarray of tea-things upon it.
- Then home she went in the keen autumn wind, as if every sheet and tablecloth had become a sail to waft her up the mountain.
- A sheet or white tablecloth is first of all stretched right across the room, and on a table behind it is placed a bright lamp.
- Amelia, out in the path a moment afterwards, the tablecloth under her arm, could hardly believe in what had surely happened to her.
- The table is richly servida, el mantel cogido con set, the tablecloth caught up with guirnaldas de flores, etc.
- As he wuz thinkin', up comes the girl to get a clean tablecloth out of the clothes-press, an' she left the door ajar as she come in.
- He then laid out the tablecloth on the grass, opened up the picnic basket, and handed Dorothy a bright yellow cup and saucer.
- The prince reeled back, his hand to his mouth, blood dropping upon the tablecloth from his lips, where John had struck him.
- Wax tapers, set in silver candlesticks, shed their chastened brightness on the damask of the tablecloth and the remains of a cold collation of the rarest delicacy.
- The necessity of looking after a tablecloth supersedes that of looking after a petticoat, and we more willingly make an assignation with a mutton-chop, than with an angel in female form.
- To these animals no fire was necessary to cook their food; roots and herbs and seeds sufficed, and their breakfast was always served to the minute on their tablecloth of green.
- The room was lighted by one candle, burning smokily on the high mantelshelf; the other lay overturned and extinguished in the folds of a tablecloth which had been dragged to the floor.
- And he stooped and picked it up, putting it rather self-consciously, because of the girl from whose table it had come, on the white tablecloth beside his plate.
- Doubtless the countryfolk were watching in the hope that the great man would show himself at a window, or that, at the worst, they might see the crumbs shaken from a tablecloth he had used.
Definition of Tablecloth
A cloth used to cover and protect a table, especially for a dining table.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Tablecloth in a sentence
sentence with Tablecloth
Tablecloth used in a sentence
Tablecloth make sentence
make sentence with Tablecloth
make sentence of Tablecloth
Tablecloth sentence in english