Short & Simple Example Sentence For Take | Take Sentence
- Patricia could not take it in for a while.
- Ethel had to take her up to her room.
- But we must not take too sad a view of it.
- We must now take leave of the reader.
- I must take upon myself the responsibility for this step.
- Oh, take that candle away!
- But I must take some pictures away with me.
- I'll take him for a good long ramble through the house.
- As she had only a bedroom, the reading had to take place in his sitting-room.
- She seems as though she would never take the trouble to be cross with anyone.
- Dandy is mine; they can't take him from me, can they?
- If you don't take care, you'll lose your health and your looks.
- Let's take the case of Hubert Price ...
- They take great care of us here," and she shrugged her shoulders gracefully.
How To Use Take In A Sentence?
- And you must be open to all impressions and let your thoughts take colour from what you see.
- She would like to have this bookcase, and might she not take the wardrobe from her own room?
- You will be able to finish your play, and take a theatre and produce it yourself if you like.
- It was to surprise you, but we can give our tickets to her and let her take someone else.
- The ordinary officer who formed part of the escort did not take part in the actual visit.
- I suppose it would be impossible to take them with us if we go to live in London.
- She seemed entirely taken up thinking what books, what pictures, what china she could take away.
- They take the precise course pursued by Melanchthon, and often with the same success.
- Day by day the marvellous gardens of Buitenzorg take deeper hold of mind and imagination.
- To illustrate this point, let us take the case of Zaleucus, the king of the Locrians.
- Then Ford went upstairs to take his paint off, and Hubert walked about the stage with Brown.
- By the time all is ready and you are beginning to take off your clothes a considerable time will have passed.
- She had forgotten the old chair, but now she remembered the very moment when the servants came to take it away.
- She was anxious to have the interview over and she readily agreed to take the room at once, without evincing any interest in it or anything else.
- It would take about that time to finish his play, and the neighbourhood would suit his purpose excellently well.
- The causes which induced Augustine to take this sublime but one-sided view of religion may be easily understood.
- Tears about this, and sighs about that; fainting fits because I happen to take a chair next to yours.
- The life of the virtuous citizen is the gift of God, and no earthly power has the authority to take it for any such purpose.
- May we not follow our own inclinations, leaving sin to take its course, and rest quietly in Providence?
- They would take these off to sell to you and haggle, like the veritable Eastern traders that they were, with you for the price.
- Now, if we take either term of this alternative, we must adopt a conclusion which is at war with the idea of a God.
- All rewards and punishments, says he, are equal and just in this life; and to say otherwise, is to take an atheistical view of the divine character.
- His son Isaac is bound, and laid upon the altar; the father stretches forth his hand to take the knife and slay him.
- It seemed cruel to tell her to take her things off, and he glanced at Mrs. Bentley and wondered if she were offended.
- The business did improve, but so very slowly that Hubert was afraid Ford would lose patience and take the play out of the bills.
- They would take her up to London for the season; and, amid the healthy excitement of balls and parties, her girlish fancy would evaporate.
Definition of Take
(transitive) To get into one's hands, possession, or control, with or without force. | (transitive) To receive or accept (something) (especially something given or bestowed, awarded, etc). | (transitive) To remove.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Take in a sentence
sentence with Take
Take used in a sentence
Take make sentence
make sentence with Take
make sentence of Take
Take sentence in english