Short & Simple Example Sentence For Taxi | Taxi Sentence
- It was the taxi which they were pursuing.
- They climbed into the taxi and waited.
- A taxi was waiting at the door.
- Instead of a taxi a hansom drove up.
- I got an idea from that taxi gent.
- Joe opened the door of the taxi and they pushed her in.
- Get a taxi at the depot and come right up to the office.
- The taxi man professed an interest in nuts.
- The taxi driver bowed his head over it in a close scrutiny.
- Prale gave the signal, and the taxi stopped.
- I took a taxi and drove about. ...
- We took a taxi to Kensington.
- The taxi turned toward Riverview.
- I flew in the first taxi into which I could leap.
- Penny, Mrs. Weems, and the taxi driver crept closer.
- The taxi had stopped for a few minutes in front of this door.
- The yellow taxi was continuing its patient and plucky little effort.
- I figure that whole gang of taxi men are pretty sharp in the eye.
- Arnold called a taxi and handed Ruth in before he told the man the address.
- Mrs. Weems and the taxi driver followed with less enthusiasm.
- When you said something about our wad I seen the taxi driver blink.
- He walked a little way, then got into a taxi and drove to see Edith.
How To Use Taxi In A Sentence?
- The taxi driver swallowed a smile that left a twinkle about his eyes which nothing could remove.
- Nobody's taxi tooted so loud as his, not even the Honourable's door had shut with such a bang.
- As I got into a taxi I considered how very seldom it is that the ruling passion ever dies.
- Then Lyra and I went off in a taxi to the garage to inquire for the car, and found it just ready.
- I had nearly got to the Circus when a taxi swung out of the Haymarket and I hailed the man.
- About the only form of vice they will give you time to investigate will be what the taxi boy does to you.
- I am taking into consideration the position of the taxi in the roadway and the angle at which the light would have to be thrown.
- He sprang into the sole taxi that occupied the stand and commanded the driver to overtake the larger car.
- This was our destination, and in a few minutes more we had climbed the hill and the taxi stood at rest before a side door.
- As they got out of the little car they saw that the taxi driver had preceded them, carrying their suit cases.
- With the exception of an occasional toot-toot from a taxi and the shrill whistle of a goods train, no other sounds are to be heard.
- In the taxi he did not continue his negative arguments, and he was not restless, as he usually was when upon a keen scent.
- Inside the taxi his lens went slowly over every inch of the upholstering, and with the blade of a penknife he scraped up some soil from the carpet.
- Now you told us last time you were here that you left the taxi in front of Justin's.
- For instance he could never wait even for a boy-messenger, but always sent his notes by taxi to wait for an answer.
- I was still remonstrating with the police about the absurdity of my arrest when the taxi pulled up in front of Mittel-strasse station.
- O'Malley had a taxi waiting and they slid off up the deserted regions of Broadway.
- While the photographer waited impatiently for a connection, Penny asked him if he had seen a yellow taxi pass the tower.
Definition of Taxi
To move an aircraft on the ground under its own power. | A vehicle that may be hired for single journeys by members of the public, driven by a taxi driver. | (South Africa) A share taxi.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Taxi in a sentence
sentence with Taxi
Taxi used in a sentence
Taxi make sentence
make sentence with Taxi
make sentence of Taxi
Taxi sentence in english