Definition of Teetered simple past tense and past participle of teeter
How to use Teetered in Sentence?
- 1. Slipping on the satin slippers, she teetered over and reverently touched the satin frock. 🔊
- 2. Bea suddenly tipped back in her chair, teetered to and fro for a frantic moment, then brought it down with a bump on all four feet. 🔊
- 3. He was not undressed when the lock grated, the door lurched open, and the pale visage of Dale teetered at his shoulder. 🔊
- 4. Mrs. Atkinson teetered on the edge of her chair, as though she might at any moment go flying across the room in a crazy gyration. 🔊
- 5. Banker's son clapped valet's son on the shoulder; laborer's son and doctor's son locked arms and teetered on the edge of the cot together. 🔊