Short & Simple Example Sentence For Television | Television Sentence
- He looked at the television screen.
- Halter saw his own face on their television screen.
- The television played certain images over and over again.
- The creation and broadcast of a television program was a magic act.
- Outside the transparent cage, the television cameras would be watching.
- Don Scott looked up from his adjustment of the television picture.
- By the time Faye walked into the lounge, the television was off.
- We don't call the stuff on television 'programming' for nothing.
- Peu après, on peut aussi regarder la télévision sur l'écran de son ordinateur.
- Darkness closed in upon the television screen in Colonel Halter's office.
How To Use Television In A Sentence?
- Watching the film on television or renting it for a night is perfectly satisfactory.
- There was a room off the tunnel with chairs and a desk and what looked like television screens.
- If the system had included a miniature full-color television camera, he could have gone hog wild.
- In very simple terms," he was saying, "this is a combination of color television and super-radar.
- We blasted off in a rush of fire that must have knocked down some self-operating television cameras.
- Garf turned his attention to the television set, which was still presenting its hysterical vaudeville.
- Sally stood motionless, listening to the voices like a spectator sitting before a television screen.
- Use your radio, television and newspapers to keep informed of current weather conditions and forecasts in your area.
- In our living rooms in the middle sixties, black and white television went out and color television came in.
- Likewise, a television program or commercial holds us in its spell as much through the magic of broadcasting technology as its script.
- They were chagrined by the flow of viewers away from television programming, but they hoped this shift could be managed and ultimately exploited.
- I looked for tell-tales, and found a television lens set above the door of the room eight feet outside of my steel barrier.
- The people making television are not programming our TV sets or their evening schedules; they are programming us.
- Audiences cannot easily be excluded from viewing television broadcasts, but advertisers can easily be excluded from placing their advertisements in those programs.
- A black man being beaten by white cops in Los Angeles is captured on a home video camera and appears on television sets around the globe overnight.
- The unusual name, Megabuck, had grown out of a joke Rick had conceived about a "million bucks" television quiz program.
Definition of Television
(neologism, informal) To watch television. | (uncountable) An electronic communication medium that allows the transmission of real-time visual images, and often sound. | (countable) A device for receiving television signals and displaying them in visual form.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Television in a sentence
sentence with Television
Television used in a sentence
Television make sentence
make sentence with Television
make sentence of Television
Television sentence in english