Short & Simple Example Sentence For Tell By | Tell By Sentence
- I can tell by his eyes.
- I can allers tell by that.
- You can tell by the look of it.
- Name those you can tell by sight.
- The others we will tell by and by.
- I can tell by my feet.
- I can tell by the smoke.
- I can tell by your manner.
- I can tell by the color.
- Nor could they tell by looking at her.
- You could tell by looking into it.
- I could tell by their eyes.
- You never can tell by the name.
- I kin tell by her looks.
- Name the birds you can tell by their song.
- I suppose you can tell by looking at your books.
- They could tell by looking in the stable.
- I can tell by the turn of thy voice.
- I could tell by the expression of his face.
- You can tell by the ashes and that half-burned log.
- You can tell by the Mac.
- I can tell by your voice that she is a lost, sweet dream.
- We could tell, by their grimaces and gestures ...
- Gessler knew Tell by sight and spoke to him by name.
- I could tell by the position that I was climbing.
- I can see it in your face now, I can tell by your eyes.
- You can't tell by their looks.
- You never can tell by those awful photographs in the newspapers.
- I can tell by your eyes that you're all right.
- In fact he could even tell by it when we were going to have rain.
- All we can tell by this method is that the true weight is very near 14.
- I can tell by the way she loves the entertainin'.
- She knew that she could tell by the smell which one he had been at last.
- I'll carry this piece in my pocket to tell by.
- Nobody could tell by looking at you that you knew anything except how to eat.
How To Use Tell By In A Sentence?
- We cannot tell by what name these strange people were known during their existence.
- I have been told by a sawmill man that he could tell by the convolutions of the bark.
- But she could tell by the dullness of his eyes that he saw only some inner vision.
- Vibert would not be able to tell by a glance whether the gun were or were not loaded.
- He turned to the men and he could tell by the expressions on their faces that he had lost them.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Tell By in a sentence
Tell By sentence
sentence with Tell By
Tell By used in a sentence
Tell By make sentence
make sentence with Tell By
make sentence of Tell By
Tell By sentence in english