That Almost In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For That Almost | That Almost Sentence
- Pity that almost all these romances ended so drearily!
- It is here that almost all religions go wrong.
- Came a rap that almost beat the door in.
- He felt sure that almost all the townspeople had escaped.
- She made a movement that almost expressed panic.
- By doing that, almost at once he would be discovered.
- That almost in all thinges good lessons they teache.
- But here we met a scene that almost froze our blood.
- Then came a thought that almost made him groan.
- Lige, in an ecstasy that almost lost him his seat.
- I feel a spasm, that almost....
- Mrs. Copley likes that almost as well as the thing itself.
- There was a magnetism in the touch that almost frightened him.
- He had a fondness for firearms that almost amounted to a passion.
- He sometimes thought that almost everything was due to education.
- He was full of increasing discomfort that almost amounted to apprehension.
- But this experience demanded heroism that almost approaches the sublime.
- None of them felt much inclined for any more fishing in that almost fatal spot.
- He was that almost inhuman phenomenon, a sensualist with a soul.
- With a gasp that almost stopped her breath she tore the cover open.
- His lip quivered for a moment, and that almost frightened me.
- Suddenly he stopped the car with a jerk that almost threw us out of our seats.
- His own head was swathed in a wet towel that almost hid his rueful grin.
- He bit his lip to keep back the cry of fear that almost escaped him.
- The memory of that event came back with a rush that almost stifled her breath.
- Now we could see the huge copper-colored clouds that almost hid the sun.
How To Use That Almost In A Sentence?
- They approach their meals in such a state that almost any kind of food is acceptable.
- Presently he had a bed of glowing coals that almost filled the little fireplace.
- Now he went through some movements that almost startled the puzzled young aviator.
- He was so sure of this that almost at once he became aware that his heart was beating rapidly.
- She came to this conclusion at last with a clearness and rapidity that almost frightened her.
- Judy always ends by telling us all about the terrible things that almost happened to her.
- The fact that almost all were of woolen materials made skill and care all the more necessary.
- The bird looked up in his face with an arch drollery that almost disconcerted the teacher.
- A gravity that almost amounted to sadness invariably attended him when we were alone together.
- And he enforced his words with a grip on my arm that almost crushed the flesh into the bones.
- And he laid bare a fearful cicatrice that almost surrounded his right arm above the wrist.
- And he soon decided that almost any fact could be accepted calmly after it had already happened.
- He told us that almost every effort in the sacred cause of freedom had succeeded.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
That Almost in a sentence
That Almost sentence
sentence with That Almost
That Almost used in a sentence
That Almost make sentence
make sentence with That Almost
make sentence of That Almost
That Almost sentence in english