Short & Simple Example Sentence For That Long | That Long Sentence
- Hands off that long person!
- Could he hold out that long?
- He did not have to wait that long.
- That long had said him nay.
- I told you that long ago.
- He will not be likely to live that long.
- I learned that long ago.
- Lily was satisfied of that long ago.
- After that long and soundly they slept.
- All that long night he fled.
- Could he endure hunger that long?
- Oh, about that long.
- I have found out that long ago.
- We agreed to that long ago.
- What had kept him away that long?
- All that long way from my own room.
- See that long slide in the sand?
- I might have been told that long ago.
- That long story was meant to be mine.
- How and when will that long-promised morning come?
- My supplies were ample to last that long.
- A verandah skirted all that long front.
- She put an end to that long ago.
- That long deep scar fascinated him.
- You do not want the whole of that long story.
- But if he could hold out that long the doc.
- These were the last lines of that long correspondence.
- Would that long day ever come to an end?
- Where is the draught left by that long-bearded fool?
- Her actions have convinced the world of that long ago.
- And of course he must have been tired after that long ride.
- But in what sense is that long or short, which is not?
- Hardly anybody thought of eating all that long evening.
- Again that long, sobbing breath.
- But that long-drawn sorrow now shall cease.
How To Use That Long In A Sentence?
- That long, thin fellow?
- That long left shot out less sharply.
- See that long, narrow road?
- She recognized that she ought to have done that long ago.
- All during that long dreadful day the fever rose and rose.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
That Long in a sentence
That Long sentence
sentence with That Long
That Long used in a sentence
That Long make sentence
make sentence with That Long
make sentence of That Long
That Long sentence in english