The Alleged In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Alleged | The Alleged Sentence
- And what is the alleged libel?
- The alleged will was held to be invalid.
- The alleged reason is an insult to me.
- The alleged witch had sickened cattle.
- The alleged will had thus not a leg to stand upon.
- Observe, this was 220 years after the alleged event.
- The decree deals with the alleged discoveries in Jerusalem.
- As for some of the alleged wonders, I hesitated.
- The Alleged Charleston Excitement.
- The Alleged Violation of the Treaty of Limerick.
- That is a very strong circumstance in favour of the alleged origin.
- But why all this elaborate farce of the mock quarrel and the alleged mistake?
- The alleged compromising letters were never read to the jury.
- A splendid pictorial argument against the alleged joys of small-boat sailing.
- I wouldn't hear the alleged insult, in most cases.
- One may proceed intelligently, with full light upon the alleged transaction.
- That man may be traced back on the earth long prior to the alleged Adamic era.
- His translation of the alleged "Messianic promise" in Genesis iii.
How To Use The Alleged In A Sentence?
- Europe was astounded at the revelation and alarmed at the alleged imminence of war.
- He was of opinion that the observers had been mistaken in the alleged detection of perturbations.
- The critics point to the extreme triviality of the alleged communications from this world.
- Why then should our positivists treat in this way the alleged immaterial part of consciousness?
- And this ignorance is far more valuable for truth and religion than the alleged knowledge.
- One of the alleged scoundrels was mentioned by name, and then the subject was dropped.
- But the atomic weights are not alone in suggesting the compound nature of the alleged elements.
- We do not know who translated the alleged protocols, nor in what language they were written.
- It was odd at least to propose concord in the tone and on the alleged ground of an old grudge.
- The best brains of the country are still exercised by the alleged need of brightening cricket.
- Finally, the alleged immunity of pine from injury by ground fires is exaggerated.
- They had applied for leave for the alleged purpose of visiting Pietermaritzburg.
- An hour later, the alleged corpse returns to life, as lusty as before the ordeal.
- In fact, it would have explained everything, except the coincidence of the alleged birth records.
- The alleged power to charm down insanity, or ferocity in beasts, is a power behind the eye.
- When he landed at Plymouth he boldly set about the appalling task of cultivating the alleged soil.
- That it was not a Jewish idea will be shown when the alleged fulfilment of Isaiah vii.
- But anything remarkable bubbles up to the top, as in the case of the alleged Peter Storm.
- The alleged diamond field also was not in Arizona at all, but in north-western Colorado.
- Roland, meanwhile, was reading with horrified eyes the alleged corking Scandal Page.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Alleged in a sentence
The Alleged sentence
sentence with The Alleged
The Alleged used in a sentence
The Alleged make sentence
make sentence with The Alleged
make sentence of The Alleged
The Alleged sentence in english