Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Allied | The Allied Sentence
- The allied troops there are attacking.
- The allied centre was pierced.
- Washington now took command of the allied forces.
- Montreal surrendered to the allied forces without a blow.
- By four the allied armies were in full retreat.
- The allied army was 80,000 strong.
- The Allied cabinets did nothing.
- The Allied endeavour had come to nothing.
- The Allied purchasing was therefore completely controlled.
- They had the Allied warriors now ill at ease and nervous.
- By this time the Allied air squadron had disappeared.
- We of the Allied army knew nothing of trench warfare.
- Thus, the Allied offensive had broken his offensive.
- Early in 1918, for the Allied forces, it looked dark.
- That is why we, the Allied Nations, shall win.
- Hoover, working in London, obtained the Allied consent.
- Some Members of the Allied Press Camp.
- The result of the allied movement was to invert their order.
- In the allied field of government regulation progress had been made.
- Nothing was left for the allied troops but to wait till morning.
- They rushed up the slope in full view of the allied armies.
- But soon he will grow feebler and weaker in comparison with the allied forces.
- It was an unequal contest, and the allied fleets were victorious.
- He therefore ordered a fierce attack upon the allied center.
- The allied peoples were meanwhile content to muddle through in the old way.
- So the allied world must import cane-sugar or have almost no sugar at all.
- What was he doing in the uniform of one of the Allied nations?
- I leave the conclusion to the allied armies, already in sight of victory.
- When the allied forces did go in, they found many dreadful sights.
- The suggestion was approved by the chiefs of the Allied governments.
- Everything had been swept into the Allied pocket at an insignificant cost.
- Paris seemed about to fall and there was anxiety in the Allied forces.
- What this meant to the success of the Allied armies the world now knows.
- France had the largest fleet of dirigibles among the Allied nations.
How To Use The Allied In A Sentence?
- Is there anything comparable to this to be found in any of the allied countries?
- This is as directly contrary to the declaration as it is to the practice of the allied powers.
- Jan had charge of a naval brigade formed of contingents from the ships of the allied fleets.
- I was surrounded by fellows from all the allied nations, and had the chance to talk with them.
- But no puissant genius in any of the allied countries towered above the dead level of mediocrity.
- The allied countries between them could raise armies of over twenty millions of men.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Allied in a sentence
The Allied sentence
sentence with The Allied
The Allied used in a sentence
The Allied make sentence
make sentence with The Allied
make sentence of The Allied
The Allied sentence in english