Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Bat | The Bat Sentence
- Right off the bat here are some of them.
- I was entrusted with the bat.
- The bat is a winged mouse.
- The bat and the beetle crossed their path.
- Bauckie-bird, the bat.
- The thought of the bat suggested an idea.
- Vainly the man at the bat tried to hit them.
- But you paid it, right off the bat.
- The bat, the mat, a rat.
- Mike jumped out, and got the full face of the bat on to it.
- The stories had to come hot from the bat, always.
- I added, making a few vigorous passes with the bat.
- Then Reddy came to the bat.
- Danny Griswold came to the bat.
- Two men were out when Gunther came to the bat.
- Barrows, the center-fielder, came to the bat next.
- The Charleston third baseman now came to the bat.
- I thought you were coming for me, and so I raised the bat.
- The Bat and the Weasels.
- The shadows grow; The bat has cheeped.
- Once more Sawed-Off towered at the bat.
- The Bat Wing bunk-house was hardly a cheery lounging place.
- But I want to go back past the Bat Wing.
- The Birds, the Beasts, and the Bat.
- As with Gordon, Mrs. Mills went straight to the bat.
- I just took a chance and started swinging the bat when he started his windings.
- They disliked the bodeful chirp of the bat, the screech of the owl.
- Its shape resembles that of the bat, although it is much larger.
- I was coming home from your shops, and you made love to me right off the bat!
- And now once more the redoubtable Charleston catcher appeared at the bat.
- He leaned over and listened, same as if he was takin' 'em right off the bat.
- The first man at the bat got a hit, while the next man took first on balls.
- When the two armies were collected together the Bat hesitated which to join.
- The Kingstonian center-fielder was the first to the bat, and he struck out.
- For the current is sly and strong; Nestles the robin and flies the bat.
How To Use The Bat In A Sentence?
- The bat-guano is said to be richer as a manure than that derived from the swifts.
- If he throws it within the distance measured by the bat from the measuring spot the batter is out.
- Throwing and catching formed the basis of all the games, the bat being practically unknown.
- The bat, apparently an imperfectly-formed creature, was for a long time a puzzle to naturalists.
- And when he told a boy he was "on deck," that boy knew he was to be the next one at the bat.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Bat in a sentence
The Bat sentence
sentence with The Bat
The Bat used in a sentence
The Bat make sentence
make sentence with The Bat
make sentence of The Bat
The Bat sentence in english