Short & Simple Example Sentence For The East | The East Sentence
- But how about the east?
- Day was breaking in the east.
- Already the east was quickening.
- He searched the east.
- It appeared in the east.
- Look towards the east!
- Before the east is gray.
- And now we will turn to the east.
- These are absent on the east.
- Was not that city in the east?
- There is the east wind.
- There to the east were the hills.
- Dawn showed in the east.
- Spirits of the east and west!
- Eve seated herself by the east window.
- Dawn had not yet streaked the east.
- Jesse lurched to the east window.
- The dawn was appearing in the east.
- A breeze sprang up from the east.
- The entrance is invariably at the east.
- Dawn had purged the east of stars.
- It is craggy on the east side.
- Who is it who knows when the wind is in the east?
- On to the east our galleys ride.
- Then he turned towards the east.
- The east was blushing and brightening.
- It has a narthex at the east end.
- Whose windows open to the east.
- Water ten paces to the east.
- The east with lines of fire.
- The east was surely lightening.
- The air was keen from the east.
- The light in the east broadened.
- He was headed toward the east.
- Beyond it curved to the east and north.
How To Use The East In A Sentence?
- Pretty soon the moon came up in the east.
- Towards the east the forward march was more difficult.
- An entrance is left on the east side.
- We went to the southeast with some turns to the east.
- In honour of the queen-light of the east.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The East in a sentence
The East sentence
sentence with The East
The East used in a sentence
The East make sentence
make sentence with The East
make sentence of The East
The East sentence in english