Short & Simple Example Sentence For The French | The French Sentence
- Death to the French!
- Translated from the French.
- Leave that to the French!
- What were the French to him or to me?
- Where are the French?
- That was the French of it.
- Expulsion of the French.
- This is held by the French.
- It was not thus with the French.
- But there you have the French spirit.
- News had been received from the French.
- Incident of the French camp.
- Do you know who did for the French?
- What had the French done to him?
- Voltaire and the French enlightenment.
- The French language.
- The French are no fools.
- The French are on the alert.
- Feisul cannot contend with the French.
- The French did not like this at all.
- Joi is the French joye.
- The French have ruined me.
- Tis no more the French lingo than your own.
- Translated from the French ed.
- Nelson was again to fight the French.
- Were the French coming?
- But there were other spectators than the French.
- The French were embarrassed.
- Such were they who had just disposed of the French!
- We had been surprised by the French!
- The French are in the bay.
- The French are worse.
- Still the French did not despair.
- At nightfall the French had the field.
- The French position was now desperate.
How To Use The French In A Sentence?
- The work was translated from the French.
- The onset of the French was irresistible.
- He anticipated the French designs.
- The French yet know it not.
- The French are really disturbed about it.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The French in a sentence
The French sentence
sentence with The French
The French used in a sentence
The French make sentence
make sentence with The French
make sentence of The French
The French sentence in english