Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Mold | The Mold Sentence
- Environment is the mold that forms the man.
- The mold is then opened and the bottle lifted out.
- Dip the mold in boiling water to turn it out.
- Earth worms follow either the roots or the mold.
- His features were cast in the mold of the well-bred.
- To turn out dip the mold for a moment in hot water.
- Made in the mold of the Saviour, they say!
- The mold is first opened, as shown in Fig.
- By blowing into the tube the glass is blown into the shape of the mold.
- Working gently, the plasterer released the casting from the mold.
- The mold is set aside to cool and is then broken away from the metal core.
- How deep the mold shall be put upon the bed is also an unsettled question.
- Modern weapons coming into China pressed on her the mold of a modern state.
- Steam fully three hours, turn from the mold, strew chopped almonds over top.
How To Use The Mold In A Sentence?
- The mold grows on the paper in which the butter is wrapped rather than on the butter.
- Under him the ground grew more moist and the mold was close to mud in consistency.
- In molding ices, it is advisable not to have the cream too stifly frozen before putting it into the mold.
- The curing room itself may be freed from the mold spores by the use of such standard disinfectants as formalin or sulphur.
- The mold spores are widely disseminated, and are always to be found on the butter tubs and on the paper.
- It should be put in level with the face of the bed, so that the mold may just touch it when the bed is cased.
- Butter may mold where the tubs have been thoroughly treated, because of the mold spores on the paper used for the lining.
- Place the mould deep in a pan containing sufficient boiling water to cover the mold two-thirds of its depth.
- This allows the air to penetrate the cheese and the mold to grow, the fruiting of which develops the characteristic flavor.
- As a matter of course, both the mold and the model are destroyed in each case, and exact duplications are not to be expected.
- These were not logs in any formidable sense, being for the most part half-rotted fragments of tree trunks that had long been decaying in the mold.
- Allow five large eggs to 1 quart of milk usually to make custard solid enough to keep its shape when turned from the mold.
- The thin layer of paraffin excludes the moisture from the wood, and also prevents the mold from obtaining a supply of oxygen for its growth.
- The mold of the man was masculine, and the subdued sorrow that flavors his whole career never degenerates into sickly sentimentality or repining.
- Cover with ice till wanted, dip in cold water and turn out, fruit may be put in when put in the mold.
- But if their faces showed the handiwork of the devil, from their chins down they were men cast in the mold of the image of God.
- She beat all together, poured into a mold, packed the mold in ice and salt, and allowed it to stand 3 hours.
- These coatings, when sufficiently thickened and properly dried, form the mold, from which the original model is extracted by means of heat.
- In Stilton cheese the mold is not intentionally added, the maker relying on the contamination that comes from the factory for the usual seeding.
- And, save for the mold-stained parchment leaves, I had thought it the vision that night-mare weaves.
- Press the dough on a floured form or mold, lift the mold, cut out the cakes thus designed and let lie until next day on a floured bread board.
- Combine the mixture, beat vigorously, turn into a buttered mold, steam over three hours, remove from the mold and serve with sauce.
- When it has got quite cold, pour in the remainder of the jelly, and stand the mold in cold water, or in a cool place, so that it sets speedily.
- Sixth, personally, I am no ten-thousand-dollar beauty: the glass of fashion and the mold of form are far from mine.
- When the bed is in the proper state for being covered with earth the mold is laid on equally and firmly over the surface about three-fourths of an inch deep.
- The cheese is ready for use when the action of the mold has penetrated to the center of the cheese, and before any pronounced putrefaction has taken place.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Mold in a sentence
The Mold sentence
sentence with The Mold
The Mold used in a sentence
The Mold make sentence
make sentence with The Mold
make sentence of The Mold
The Mold sentence in english