Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Mound | The Mound Sentence
- Found with the skeletons in the mound.
- Sigrun prepares a bed in the mound.
- In a dozen seconds they were at the mound.
- The mound-builders were silent.
- Evidently; but who are the mound-builders?
- All this shows in wounding and in loving all the mound.
- This is the only entire vessel recovered from the mound.
- The mound loomed immediately at hand.
- Did he say they were built by the mound-builders?
- We cannot doubt that the pyramid sprang from the mound.
- The gold in the mound was exactly as he had left it.
- Steatite pipe found on the surface of the mound.
- Yet as he came to the mound he passed around it.
- Earth had been used to cover the cist and form the mound.
- It was one of the bars of gold he had seen in the mound.
- A towsled head appeared over the top of the mound.
- He jumped off the mound, and ran to where they were.
- Lowering the lantern farther into the mound, he peered in.
- Fragments of deer-horn found near the surface of the mound.
- Old lady and the beasts on the mound, 173.
- The tramp lay curled like a snake behind the mound.
- The mound was found to be 530 feet long and 250 feet wide.
- Then Starling looked down at the mound.
- Then I piled stones on the mound.
- The Mound by the Lake.
- Sigrun entered the mound to Helgi and said: 41.
- And on the ground, below the mound, Lay one in agony.
- The mound is on the east end of Fains Island.
- The Mound-Builders worked this copper without smelting it.
- St. Louis, the Mound City.
- Probably he had spent the day working on the mound for his sister.
- To-morrow we will examine the mound and see what it is we have discovered.
- He wrapped his cloak about her and carried her back to the mound.
- The geological formation of the mound is curious in the extreme.
- I would tell him all about my finding the gold in the mound.
How To Use The Mound In A Sentence?
- He hurried on toward the mound in the distant recess of the cave.
- I grabbed my camera and fell with it on the opposite side of the mound.
- The six were arrayed upon the mound with a clear reach of sand before.
- He clambered down to the foot of the mound, and sat down on the floor.
- When he came to the mound, green stalks were growing out of it.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Mound in a sentence
The Mound sentence
sentence with The Mound
The Mound used in a sentence
The Mound make sentence
make sentence with The Mound
make sentence of The Mound
The Mound sentence in english