The Operations In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Operations | The Operations Sentence
- Before the beginning of the operations.
- The operations were successful.
- The operations of this decree have been peculiar.
- Did it mean the operations had been abandoned?
- In nature the operations are not simple at all.
- The operations were in the hands of competent men.
- Then came the most difficult part of the operations.
- At sea the operations were also spasmodic.
- It attempts to explain the operations of nature.
- No one was any longer encouraged to watch the operations.
- Let us now revert to the operations against Abyssinia.
- Describe the operations against New Orleans.
- A Treatise of the Operations of Fractures.
- The operations were characterized with remarkable precision.
- The Operations of the First of September XV.
- They have directed the operations of organized bands of criminals.
- There was a speculative tinge in the operations of this landed aristocracy.
- Within a few weeks all were to take part in the operations of war.
- They attributed all natural phenomena to the operations of spirits or gods.
- For the operations of volumetric analysis by liquids this is still done.
- When the operations were over, the family returned to the house.
- The capture of these stockades began and ended the operations on that day.
- The operations of the men-sorcerers are less spontaneous and more scientific.
- The town watched the operations with alternate scorn and interest.
- The plant in which the operations are conducted varies in different countries.
- To watch the operations of the big fire gives him constant pleasure.
- From where she sat at the foot of the table, she directed the operations.
- Though the operations were petty, an untiring vigilance was imperative.
How To Use The Operations In A Sentence?
- The commander to whom the conduct of the operations had been entrusted reviewed the situation.
- The operations of the mind which are essential to its progress are touched upon.
- The first preoccupation of the corsair was to inform himself as to the conduct of the operations.
- The vast importance of the operations of these intermediate organs is unquestioned.
- Am in position to keep informed as to developments and the operations of a pool.
- Of the magnitude of the operations carried on by these great corporations we now have some idea.
- Everywhere an energetic officer of the various departments directing the operations.
- The attack on the forts was maintained while the operations of the mine-sweepers continued.
- These sensations furnish the means for an exhaustive analysis of the operations of the voice.
- There is no stage of progress at which the operations of the voice radically change in character.
- The operations are described today in a dispatch from an official observer at the front.
- Philip was a delightful artist, but the operations of dressing were not to be trifled with.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Operations in a sentence
The Operations sentence
sentence with The Operations
The Operations used in a sentence
The Operations make sentence
make sentence with The Operations
make sentence of The Operations
The Operations sentence in english