The Reservation In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Reservation | The Reservation Sentence
- What were we doing on the reservation?
- I had known them both at the reservation.
- Life on the reservation was monotonous.
- Some of the runaways were from the reservation.
- They were taking the reservation.
- I rode through the reservation gate.
- It was from those she had left behind at the reservation.
- I seen it on the reservation card.
- It was dark when we entered the reservation.
- That was left beyond the reservation gate.
- There was then only one corn-planter on the reservation.
- The reservation is going to be thrown open.
- They agreed to go upon the reservation.
- A town has also grown up outside the reservation.
- No man is hurried into his grave within the reservation.
- The reservation fairly subsisted on melons that fall.
- The reservation proposed would perpetuate the old order.
- I explained that I had filed on a claim on the reservation.
- This helped to make the reservation Indians ill content.
- The Indian of the Reservation.
- And the rooster was the first of his kind to settle on the reservation.
- Natzie and others might well have seen it at the reservation.
- I wouldn't be held up on the reservation now for anything.
- The reservation was reduced to a little more than fifteen hundred acres.
- We're fired off the reservation, is all.
- Here is the agency, the central spot of the reservation-life.
- Leaving the reservation, they came upon the line of the railway.
- They were coming closer to the reservation fence, running from danger.
- They carried word to the soldiers, and asked to be sent to the reservation.
- The reservation was in sight, though it lay several miles distant.
How To Use The Reservation In A Sentence?
- Even in these he read the existence of the reservation he was loth to acknowledge.
- Many of them preferred living in their hunting grounds instead of upon the reservation.
- They received word that the soldiers were stopping everybody from leaving the reservation.
- A squaw from the reservation crouched on the curb beside her display of pottery.
- He was very anxious to get his people into the reservation before more killings took place.
- On the south and east side of the reservation the crowding and the depredations were continuous.
- What profound influence has the reservation for schools exerted upon local government?
- She had visited one of the settlers outside the reservation gate who had a real well.
- On his claim near the reservation a young man was doing quite a bit of experimenting.
- They never drew rein until they were one hundred and twenty miles from the reservation.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Reservation in a sentence
The Reservation sentence
sentence with The Reservation
The Reservation used in a sentence
The Reservation make sentence
make sentence with The Reservation
make sentence of The Reservation
The Reservation sentence in english