The Revenue In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Revenue | The Revenue Sentence
- The revenue returns show that.
- From what sources does the revenue come?
- The revenue officer was found.
- There were surgeons there with the revenue fleet.
- The revenue and expenditure of the territory.
- The revenue officer listened eagerly.
- Great evils existed in the revenue system.
- In a prosperous land the revenue will look after itself.
- Mascola was to the revenue man only one of many.
- He has outwitted the revenue officers for some time.
- Debts accumulated, and the revenue did not increase.
- I hears one of the revenue men was killed.
- Most of the revenue was made by the sale of city lots.
- When there had been a good catch, the revenue profited.
- Dined aboard the revenue-cutter Hamilton.
- The revenue-cutter was close to the Head.
- It forms one-seventh of all the revenue of India.
- While I defray the Revenue.
- In 1899, the estimate of the revenue was L4,087,000.
- I'm not from the revenue department.
- He has no means of knowing that the revenue officers are after him.
- What can it be but to encourage frauds on the revenue of other nations?
- At the same time the revenue from the customs service increased.
- It seemed that he was one of the agents of the revenue service.
- However, we notified the revenue cutter and they were rescued.
- The revenue men would have found it out long ago if there had been.
- It limits the resources for this object to no particular branch of the revenue.
- Then the gunner of the revenue cutter began to raise his sights.
- If the revenue is collected, there is no ground for complaint.
- The greatest loss the nation sustains is the revenue from alcohol.
- Are the revenue agents obeyin' the law?
- Part of the revenue thus obtained is expended in the purchase of cheese.
- It would occasion a loss to the revenue of fifty per cent.
- The revenue people came up, and he was one of those who were caught.
- He will be economical, he will make the expenditures balance with the revenue.
How To Use The Revenue In A Sentence?
- Billings returned in a few minutes accompanied by the men from the revenue cutter.
- His own opinion was, that the recovery of the revenue was totally impossible.
- It owes them to its maritime commerce and the revenue of its capital invested abroad.
- The laws relating to foreign commerce prescribe the manner of collecting the revenue.
- But the smuggler had more wind than the revenue-cutter, and increased her distance.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Revenue in a sentence
The Revenue sentence
sentence with The Revenue
The Revenue used in a sentence
The Revenue make sentence
make sentence with The Revenue
make sentence of The Revenue
The Revenue sentence in english