Short & Simple Example Sentence For The Seller | The Seller Sentence
- It was the seller of dreams.
- The seller had natural feelings.
- Nor is the seller alone culpable.
- Is it incumbent on the seller to impart to the buyer his superior knowledge?
- Neither would it appear that the seller suffers any monetary loss.
- Of course, such a transaction is a fraud on the part of the seller.
- Such at least is the poetical version of a crooked rug as the seller tells it.
- The seller and the buyer each dwells naturally upon his own idea of value.
- The seller said he was quiet enough,' said the doctor.
- You love Christ, I am sure; but what about Judas, the seller of Christ?
How To Use The Seller In A Sentence?
- By what means were these pieces of silver obtained from the seller of that field?
- It did not require three eyes to see that the seller was one of his lieutenants.
- There are no words as to price, that being as well known to the buyer as to the seller.
- Incidentally, the seller and the auctioneer gain the fair profits of competition.
- In both cases, the buyer had the right to place the goods at the disposal of the seller.
- In negotiating for a small purchase, the price named by the seller was two bits.
- Very often the indigo belongs to four or five owners, who all come in the wake of the seller.
- Being the only witness, I was closely interrogated by the umpire, the buyer, and the seller.
- The seller of the arts may be called an art-seller; the seller of virtue, a Sophist.
- The seller in the picture is not, however, an Albanian, but a Turk from Anatolia.
- For some reason or other the buyer did not make any inquiry of the seller, or if he did was not told.
- But in the vast majority of cases the regular course is followed and the seller here draws on the buyer there.
- The buyer insisted that the basket was included, and the seller shrieked frantically that it was not.
- When it happened that the seller was proved to have been the thief, the capital penalty was imposed.
- The law assumes whenever such a deed is given that the seller received a consideration for his land.
- These special pieces in the high-priced bales give the seller his legitimate opportunity and profit.
- She was unsound in several places and the seller put her in such a position that her defects could not be readily found out.
- Suppose a horse has the heaves or the rheumatism, which is known to the seller but of which the buyer has no knowledge whatever.
- But after purchasing the picture the buyer learned that he was mistaken and that the seller knew this at the time of making the sale.
- The seller knew perfectly well that the picture did not come from that collection and that the buyer was acting under a delusion.
- The money paid was a consideration received by the seller, and the land was the consideration received by the buyer.
- If sold under it, it is cheap to the buyer by exactly so much as the seller loses, and no more.
- Furthermore, the buyer doubtless often knows quite as much about the things he purchases as the seller.
- In what case, when there is a judgment against the seller, would a sale of personal property be fraudulent?
- And where friendship furnishes the basis of business the buyer will protect the seller in return for uniform good treatment on his part.
- I suppose the fact that the purchaser of jewellery has got to catch a train may give him some occult advantage over the seller.
- A proper way is, if the transaction be an important one, to have the warranty in writing and signed by the seller.
- The law says that the buyer ought to be able to see such a defect quite as readily as the seller, and if he does not the fault is his own.
- He offers a sum in excess of the real value in order to shorten the ordeal, and by doing so only excites the seller to greater cupidity.
- This waste will reflect itself in needlessly high prices which, while they mulct the buyer, bring the seller little gain.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
The Seller in a sentence
The Seller sentence
sentence with The Seller
The Seller used in a sentence
The Seller make sentence
make sentence with The Seller
make sentence of The Seller
The Seller sentence in english